Looking for free coding professional.

Well, basically here is the deal. My friend who codes programs in Auto-It recently died. (No joke) - We were roommates and so naturally all our belongings were in the same pad. Well, he had a couple flash sticks I decided to look through because I knew there might be some good material in there. Well I found an autoit program he has been working on for a while (or it looks like), it appears to be a world of warcraft bot. So I have the script on my computer (688 KB, 11801 lines of code.) No, I am not lazy. No, I am not dumb. I do learn fairly quickly BUT, if I wanted to utilize this program fully I would have to learn how to code fully or find someone who does. I will continue learning how to code but it will take me 1-2 years to understand everything being presented in this bot. This is a functioning script, all I need is someone to edit the current settings he implemented and update it according to WoW patches. This may sound silly but I am not joking, and this does have potential. To whoever wants to provide their knowledge, if the product gets launched, I will give 30% of the commissions. (I know this will look hilarious, but I am being completely genuine. I will not post the script on here, even though I know alot of people would post their opinions on how to code it. I don't want to risk the code being stolen. I just want 1 good person, someone trusting, preferably a moderator on these forums, or someone with lots of rep. who has proven themselves.) Serious posts only please guys. And please don't delete this post! I don't have anywhere else to create a thread where there are competent autoit coders.

(EDIT: What I meant by free coder is...well I don't have any money right now to pay off the bat. Kind of in a money bind, as many are these days. So until this is launched I have no means of payment to whoever helps me.)

Thanks,

Andrew

Edited by awl19

how to make pancakes

The following ingredients will make between 4-8, depending on the size. You may change the amounts of ingredients according to the amount of which you wish to serve.

2 cups self-rising or all-purpose flour

2 eggs

1 3/4 cups of milk

2 tablespoons butter

3 tablespoons sugar

1 1/2 tablespoons of baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

Crack eggs into a bowl and beat until fluffy. Add in the dry ingredients, and milk.

Melt butter and add to mix. Stir gently, leaving some small clumps of dry ingredients in the batter. Do not blend until completely smooth. Your pancakes will be tough and flat as opposed to fluffy if the batter is smooth.

Heat your frying pan to a medium low flame. If you have an initial "pancake" setting on your stove, use that. Be sure to use non-stick spray, or a pat of butter so the pancakes won't stick.

Sprinkle a few flecks of water onto your pan. If it 'dances', or jumps from the pan with a sizzle, the pan is ready for the batter.

Pour about 3 tablespoons to 1/4 cup batter from the tip of large spoon or from a pitcher onto the hot griddle. The amount you pour will decide the final size of your pancakes. It is best to begin with less batter, and then slowly pour more batter onto the pan to increase the pancake size.

Cook for about two minutes or until the pancake is golden. You should see bubbles form and then pop around the edges. When the bubbles at the edge of the batter pop and a hole is left that does not immediately close up, flip the cake gently.

Cook the other side until golden and remove. Want a deeper color? Repeat the steps for another thirty seconds per side until the pancake is done enough for your tastes.

Enjoy!

No joke man. I am completely, honestly, and hurriedly looking for someone to take over this code. I would sell it but I would never get the money out of it that I could in monthly subscriptions from people who want to Bot in WoW. But I won't attempt to screw with it unknowingly.

The need for WoW bot's is great, and there are only 3 that I know of that are "decent". Glider lost 300k+ customers, so all those people are wondering for bots. It's a great time to market this product but it is killing me to just have the script sitting on my desktop. I don't know how to use it, there is so much detail into it.

but it is killing me to just have the script sitting on my desktop. I don't know how to use it

well i suggest you start learning how to script quick then ^_^ if you need any help with specific scripting problems peeps will b glad to help you but this is not the right place to ask for someone to script an entire project for you (even if it is half done, which can often be harder than just starting from scratch), especially if you then intend to try to profit from it.

we are all script writers who want to learn and help other scripters, if you cant be bothered to learn then sorry wrong forum ;)

p.s. sorry to here about you friend , he had the right idea, learn to script.

Edited by JackDinn

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

JD's Auto Internet Speed Tester

JD's Clip Catch (With Screen Shot Helper)

Projects :- AutoIt - My projects

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. :-D

Thanks, yeah he was a great guy. However, it's not half completed. It is completed. But I can't use it with everything set the way he has it. He had the bot basically ready to go for clients to buy and use. He had it hooked up to a website through MYSQL so that after they bought the key it would be loaded into the sql tables on the website and could be accessed using the bot by typing in the key after opening it. I mean it really is DONE. But I can't just setup a website, put the link up for people to download and tell people to pay 5 bucks a month. I have to make sure all the coding within it aligns with the website and so on. And I will learn to code Auto-It, but that takes time, and in 2 years or so when I am able to fully understand all of the functions within this, it will most likely be too late.

personally i wouldn't feel remotely comfortable releasing someone else's code to the public you could never be %100 sure of it, especially when charging for it!

code really does "belong" to the writer even if the coder was extremely good at keeping standards, commenting everything & keeping it soo clean etc... and the longer the code the more this applies !

you might find someone to have a look for you but i seriously doubt it on this forum (i duno where you might either)

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

JD's Auto Internet Speed Tester

JD's Clip Catch (With Screen Shot Helper)

Projects :- AutoIt - My projects

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. :-D