How to Detect Mouse Cursor

Hello,

There's a browser game I'm trying to beat. I want to write an autoscript to detect when the cursor changes once it hover or select a subject. For example, the cursor is a fresh tomato, but turns into a rotten and shriveled tomato when hovering over something/or someone. So how is possible to detect when the change is made?

I skimmed through the manual and found the only thing close to what I want is a MouseGetCursor function. There is more than a dozen values it can return. How do I find out which of the value ID is used in the said game?

Nevermind, I may have found the solution listed below:

$cursor = MouseGetCursor()
MsgBox(4096, "ID = " & $cursor, "Which means " & $IDs[$cursor])

Hello,

There's a browser game I'm trying to beat. I want to write an autoscript to detect when the cursor changes once it hover or select a subject. For example, the cursor is a fresh tomato, but turns into a rotten and shriveled tomato when hovering over something/or someone. So how is possible to detect when the change is made?

I skimmed through the manual and found the only thing close to what I want is a MouseGetCursor function. There is more than a dozen values it can return. How do I find out which of the value ID is used in the said game?