Autoit on Linux/CentOs?

under wine as long as the app is not upx compressed.

Dont bank on it working well tho. I have experienced some errors from time to time. Another language like Java would be a better choice for a linux environment.

Edited by blueforce4116

ok, the host I have chosen said that I could use Windows XP if I had a licence, Have anyone here tried Windows Xp Server Edition 2008?

Windows server 2008 is based on vista not xp, and yea I use it at work, and it is bloated. I like it better than server 2003, but cent os is more stable, and better option to serve up apache, mysql, php, python, etc.

Run Windows applications on Linux!

Wine is an Open Source implementation of the Windows API on top of X and Unix. Wine provides both a development toolkit for porting Windows sources to Unix and a program loader, allowing many unmodified Windows binaries to run on x86-based Unixes.

Download "Source Packages" Or link2 other

Red Hat / CentOS / Fedora // binary and source .rpms for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, 5; CentOS 4, 5; Fedora Core 5, 6; Fedora Linux 7 and compatible distributions. The wine meta package is available via yum through the EPEL / Fedora Extras / Fedora repository by running $ yum install wine "

read more..

Homepage