Very Simple Script Needed!

Guest Guldor

Guest Guldor

This is a fairly simple script, I just don't know what terms are used when making a script.

But in FFXI I am wanting to continually cast refresh on myself to raise enhancing magic.

So this is what it is gonna need, this is the command to cast the spell.

3 minutes to log into game first.

/ma "Refresh" <me>

Then I need to wait 30 seconds and repeat the above line over and over and over.

Can you please give me the Autoit code for this please?

; Let's sleep for 3 minutes. 60 * 1000 gives us 1 minute in milliseconds, times 3 gives us 3 minutes.
Sleep(3*60*1000)

; Infinite loop, 1 is always 1 :)
While 1
    Send('/ma "Refresh" <me>')
    Sleep(30*1000)
WEnd

I took my time to help you, now PLEASE learn the language/tell a friend, it's all we ask here :)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Guest Guldor

looks great, but I forgot to mention that after /ma "Refresh" <me>

I need it to push enter, is that done by typing enter after that line of script?

That's something you can find in the help file very easily :)

Look under 'Send'

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Guest Guldor

You were right, I found it!

Send("{ENTER}") went on the line right underneath the one you gave me. Looks to be working well, thank you so much

No problem, glad to help :)