Free host --> InetGet()

When I use free host vista panel like 0fees.net or 000webhost.com for storing my .EXE file, I can download it directly from browser by typing address like http://domain.host/file.exe

But when I use InetGet() to get file from there, I receive a HTML says that file contains invalid characters, then I can't download it!

It works only when I get another host like www.mediafire.com, upload file then copy DIRECT LINK ( not SHARE LINK) to use InetGet();

The problem is I want to download file using InetGet() with free host because mediafire or rapidshare or xbox or ifile... always change DIRECT LINK ( they keep SHARE LINK only).

I can not change another free host service, 'cuz these are the only provide .EXE File!

Help me bro!

Edited by nht3004

for(loop=0; loop<infinity; loop++) { alert('I love you'); }

You could always use FileInstall() as well, and pack the EXE with your script instead of downloading it, if the EXE isn't dynamic, this would be the best idea.

If your insistent on using InetGet() you must have a direct link, no questions asked... Unless you plan on doing something a bit more complex, a great starting point for regexp and downloading the link from a generated page would be the "RapidQue" program somewhere here on the forums, it uses RegExp to nab your direct link, but that's probably a lot more complicated than you would like...

I couldn't find the link Richard was talking about on Manadar's signature, he just went through a little trouble with his host not too long ago, so I figure it might have been removed along with his old host... Anyway, there is a service called "DropBox" that is primairly used for syncing files between computers and a good back-up system, but you can use the WebUI to upload files, and then acquire direct links...

http://www.GetDropBox.com

DropBox limitations:

Storage: 2GB

Bandwidth: No limit

FileTypes: No restrictions

Web-usage: Only parses HTML, will not allow any server-side coding

FileSize: Only limited by the remaining space in your account,

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND

You could always use FileInstall() as well, and pack the EXE with your script instead of downloading it, if the EXE isn't dynamic, this would be the best idea.

If your insistent on using InetGet() you must have a direct link, no questions asked... Unless you plan on doing something a bit more complex, a great starting point for regexp and downloading the link from a generated page would be the "RapidQue" program somewhere here on the forums, it uses RegExp to nab your direct link, but that's probably a lot more complicated than you would like...

I couldn't find the link Richard was talking about on Manadar's signature, he just went through a little trouble with his host not too long ago, so I figure it might have been removed along with his old host... Anyway, there is a service called "DropBox" that is primairly used for syncing files between computers and a good back-up system, but you can use the WebUI to upload files, and then acquire direct links...

http://www.GetDropBox.com

DropBox limitations:

Storage: 2GB

Bandwidth: No limit

FileTypes: No restrictions

Web-usage: Only parses HTML, will not allow any server-side coding

FileSize: Only limited by the remaining space in your account,

Thanks for your advice and your host service, but I have to download this code everytime start program to make my program more secure!

Do we have any function to do this?

for(loop=0; loop<infinity; loop++) { alert('I love you'); }

Thanks for your advice and your host service, but I have to download this code everytime start program to make my program more secure!

Do we have any function to do this?

We've already listed the 'methods' or 'functions' in which this can be performed. You simply need to chose between the services we have listed, and go. If you are experiencing issues, sharing the erroneous code would be more help. ^_^

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND