List of compiler directives

I may have missed it in my searching, but I can't find a list of the compiler directives (#<directive>) other than what is listed in the Keywords/Statement Reference of the help file). I know there are others (#region, #endregion, etc.)

Where are they?

• Developers

I may have missed it in my searching, but I can't find a list of the compiler directives (#<directive>) other than what is listed in the Keywords/Statement Reference of the help file).  I know there are others (#region, #endregion, etc.)

Where are they?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The AutoIt3 compiler directives are listed in the helpfile under "AutoIt/Keywords/Statements Reference".

The "Other" compiler directives are just ignored but Autoit and are in use by other programs:

#region-#endregion is used by the SciTE lexer to do a Fold.

#Compiler_??? are used by CompileAU3.exe

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thanks for the information...

Is there a list of what directives CompileAU3.exe uses?

The AutoIt3 compiler directives are listed in the helpfile under "AutoIt/Keywords/Statements Reference".

The "Other" compiler directives are just ignored but Autoit and are in use by other programs:

#region-#endregion is used by the SciTE lexer to do a Fold.

#Compiler_??? are used by CompileAU3.exe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Developers

Thanks for the information...

Is there a list of what directives CompileAU3.exe uses?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are in the SciTE4Autoit3 helpfile : http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/.../CompileAU3.htm

Or look in the CompileAU3 program directory for Directives.au3 which has them all listed inside for easy Cut&Paste...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)