Can a coder help me *create* a short script?

I don't mean to sound like I don't have anything inside of my head, but I want someone to actually write a short script for me :)

I was thinking of Microsoft's mouse software, which allows accelerated scrolling -- a technique that scrolls lines faster than normal, if the user moves the scroll wheel quickly. As quoted from hxxp://activewin.com/reviews/hardware/mice/mswime/ip4.shtml

" The Fast Wheel Scrolling feature, located on the Wheel tab, is new to IntelliPoint 4.0! Basically the wheel lets you move through documents quickly without clicking on the scroll bar. But new to this release is the fact the accelerated wheel now reacts to how quickly you roll the wheel, saving time and effort."

French Image Here [all I could find]

I don't have the autoit expertise to conjure up any code to mimic this for my logitech mouse, nor do I even know if it is feasible, because it might take too much cpu computation, but if it is possible, and if someone is willing to write a script to do this, I would be very thrilled. Thanks for the support :">

read the help file and find a way to detect when both mouse buttons are clicked and if so simulate a middle click.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

This may help you tell when the mouse is down:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...wtopic=5760&hl=

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.