im in desperate need of <if color then shutdown>

i have absolutely zero expiriance in scripting... im asking you experianced people. can some1 make a simple script for me that will:

-detect pixel color on specified coordinates

-if pixel color matches the 1 i set in script/config/options then the script will shut down the computer absolutely.

1 millions internetz for the person so kind to do this for me ^^

• Developers

i have absolutely zero expiriance in scripting... im asking you experianced people. can some1 make a simple script for me that will:

-if pixel color matches the 1 i set in script/config/options then the script will shut down the computer absolutely.

Give it a try yourself first and let us know when you get stuck.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

the thing is i tried and i just have no idea hw to do it..

ive been searching this forums and google for 5-6 hours.. looking for bots that will shut down my computer if pixel color of my desire was found on the region specified in the script...

i know it not cool but im wery tired now... im sure its like dunno maybe 15 lines of code- but i just cant do it and dont even know how to start and i really really wish that someone who know how could write it for me.

yeah from making myself is better satisfaction but i really just want to have that script.. ;/

ahh,

show us what you got so far then (you are not asking us to do a complete script for you, are you ?(all of 1 line ^_^)) and we can maybe walk you thought it.

Edited by JackDinn

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

JD's Auto Internet Speed Tester

JD's Clip Catch (With Screen Shot Helper)

Projects :- AutoIt - My projects

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. :-D

um no. im an complete idiot and i dont even know how to start writing a script... however i reall need this one ^_^

ok so im stuck on blank page lol ;p/

yeah im asking some1 really kind to make the script for me... i think its not that wery much to ask as it would be a supershort script.. im sure most of you guys could write it in 5 mins.... saving me hours of searching etc ;/.. what can i do.. i just cant scrpt

what can i do.. i just cant scrpt

yea but this forum is for learning to script with AI not for peeps to come asking for others who have a real skill that they have spent years building up (not me, but you know who you are:) ) to do it all for them. I have seen peeps asking for peeps to build wow bot's that they then intend to flog if they can, just not right is it.

I know that what you want is only small but where do we draw the line.

also your question kind implies that you have already got so far (set in script/config/options) so it looks like you already have a GUI maybe, some kind of setting, user inputs, saved settings data to file etc.. and your asking for help with a single part of the script, but your not.

if you really wanted to im sure you could at lest get a start going in a mater of a couple of days, why dont you have a good read through the beginning of the help file and i think you will be surprised how quick AI will come together. then if you have a problem im sure all will be glad to help you.

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

I ran it through my universal translator:

I can't write a script and I can't be bothered to learn. I don't even know what I want. All I know is that I need it badly and I was kinda hoping someone here would feel sorry for me and just write the script for me.

Try http://www.rentacoder.com

^_^

WBD

Edited by WideBoyDixon

Hmm. Im really really bored! I wrote one for him, the thing is when I help people on this site im doing it for them but also for me. Everytime someone has a problem I try to solve it so that I may learn something from it too. It's wierd but that helps me in a way even if they are really lazy! ;)

for instance I did not know there was a list of commands for pixels, I think it's neat! ^_^

Edit: I need to learn me some grammar too LOL

HotKeySet('{esc}','Close')
HotKeySet('{f1}','TogglePause')

Global $Pause

$PX = '100'     ;Pixels X Coord.
$PY = '100'     ;Pixels Y Coord.

$PixelColor = '000000'      ;Pixel to check  = Black

While 1
Sleep(10)
GetPixel()

WEnd

Func Close()        ;Hotkey ESC Exits
    exit 0
EndFunc

Func TogglePause()   ;Hotkey F1 Pauses the script
    $Pause = NOT $Pause
    While $Pause
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Pixel Shutdown is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func GetPixel()     ;Constantly checks the pixel color
$PixC = PixelGetColor($PX,$PY)
$PixH = Hex($PixC, 6)
If $PixH = $PixelColor Then
    Shutdown(1)
EndIf
Sleep(10)
EndFunc
Edited by lordicast
[Cheeky]Comment[/Cheeky]

yea is a very good way to learn , i try to do a few each day and like you say not really for them as much as for myself (selfish ^_^)

hope he dont mind the fact that its got that "call home - key logger" section in it ;)

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

wait.. WHY do you need to shutdown your computer if a color is on your screen.... from what i read... alerts are going off in my head.. please enlighten me to WHY?

ahh so that's the web site that i completely forgot but have wished on occasion i had not, tehe ^_^

ttthhhhhhhhaaaaaaaannnnnnnnkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..

one hundredz millions internetz for you +10000000

/dumb mode off

I'm gonna check it out as soon as i get home ^^- thank you for making it so adjustable.

wait.. WHY do you need to shutdown your computer if a color is on your screen.... from what i read... alerts are going off in my head.. please enlighten me to WHY?

its for a game named archlord- i made a bot to it that allows u to auto 5 charackters on 1 machine(well not really made- just edited an existing one so it supports my multiclient) but if you die there u just lye on the ground untill you click revive which teleports u to last visited town.

Lying on the ground makes the bot detectable as there is no bot to this game that revives you after death. this will make my bot more stealthy..

Why alerts in ur head went off lol.. why did u think i need it? HONESTY

Edited by drakonis

i made a bot to it that allows u to auto 5 charackters on 1 machine(well not really made- just edited an existing one so it supports my multiclient)

ehhh? so you know how to read/change/edit other peeps code so you must know how to read and understand at least a little so what was all this about ?

im a little lost.

and Cody what kind of alerts were you thinking of (just out of curiosity) , i cant think of anything much nefarious that could be done with such a script ?

Edited by JackDinn

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

ahh so that's the web site that i completely forgot but have wished on occasion i had not, tehe ^_^

works perfectly. thank you

;]

for mouse coordinates i used comouse and for hex color sampling i used colorspy

o well hes got what he begged for now , so suppose we wont here from him again for quite a while, until he gets a new game maybe ^_^

personally wouldn't beg and plead for a bot like that but takes all sorts.

and whats up with my GIF Avatar , its not moving any more, was yesterday, and is still moving on my control page ?

Edited by JackDinn

Thx all,Jack Dinn.