How to get x/y coordinates for slider?

The AutoIt Window Info will give you the mouse coords that you can give to MouseClick().

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

This is due to the MouseCoordMode option being set to screen by default. You might want to do Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)

In Options->Coord Mode you change what mouse coords the info tool gives you.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

I changed MouseCoordMode, and now I was confusing whether should I use ControlClick Coords property in Window Info, I couldn't get the exact coords, the mouse move the postion is not I want.

If you want to do a simple mouse operation - don't worry about the controlclick coords. Look what is on the mouse tab.

Can can test your coords with MouseMove - to see if the mouse is taken to the right spot.

MouseClick won't move the mouse, just simulates a click at the given coords but you have to know if the coords are correct.