Raven Shield (Game) Respawn Script (of some sort)

Hi ^_^

I play a game called Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, it has both a single player and multiplayer mode. Today we will be focusing on multiplayer mode. (Some background information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_Rainbow_Six_3)

This is a great game, but I personally believe there is something missing from this game, and that's the ability to respawn.

I'd really like to be able to make either a gametype or just a modification to the game which enables you to respawn in the same round.

I know AutoIt is a scripting language, and I was thinking to myself last night "If there's not a way to actually edit the game files, I wonder if there's a script you could make in which you set it up on your server, and you hand out mini-scripts to your players and they'll be able to press a button and spawn in a designated area on the map".

So, when you die, you goto a ghost spectator mode and you can view the whole map, then the script with highlight the respawnable places with green, and the unspawnable places in red, and all people have to do is select which section of the map they would like to appear at and they'd appear.

I'm going to be honest - I don't have any kind of experience in modding or editing a game, so I've come here today to ask if I could do it with AutoIt or if someone knows what I should do to be able to make this mod - just any kind of advice would be great.

Thanks. ;)

Edited by FadetoGrey