Extreme Help

Normally i wouldnt join a fourm and then ask for help immediatly but my friend reccommended this site and im really desperate so here it goes.

Ive found this site where you play a simple flash race game to earn points with the points you buy prizes.

Well anyways my sister let me borrow her ipod for the day at school and i let my friend use it and somone stole it from him.

My sister didnt really get mad at me but i still want to try to get her another one cause i know she really loved her ipod.

I know what your guys probally thinkin, Why not just get a job? well the thing is im only 15(nov 2) and you have to be 16 to get a job anywhere.

So i was thinking that maybe someone could make me a bot so i could rack up enough points for a ipod.

I dont want to release the site because i dont want all the l33t bot makers to go ruin the whole community of that site.

But i swear to god i will not use the bot anymore once i get the ipod, ill delete it.

Well if your interested please PM me, and thanks i really apreciate it.

also since im new to this community i dont know who all the crooks are so if somone could give me a list of people to avoid that would be great.

And i really have nothing to offer im pretty good at photoshop and doing myspace layouts and making websites but thats about it.

Thanks for taking your time to read my post.

Wait, I'm confused, what exactly is your question?

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

I need somone to make me a bot for a flash race game.

However i cant release the site to the game because i dont want to ruin the community because i know there is alot of people here that are good at making bots. And if they got ahold of the site/game some people might abuse it way to hard. Once im sure if find a trusted bot maker here i will send them the site via PM

Edited by Xaeias

So you want someone to write a script for you, for free and in return you get a free iPod? I can see "bot-makers" chomping at the bit as I type.

Dont have to be an ass about it Dixon.

Anyways yeah guess so im pretty sure once i tell them the site they can get free eletronics/cloths/gift-cards useing the bot for themselfs.

I also was offering my photoshop/website making skills not sure really how much thats worth but im pretty good at HTML and photoshop

the avatar and sig i have are made by me.

Edited by Xaeias

Rent-A-Coder may be of more help, I think most here are more inclined to give tips on specific issues you're having, rather than making you, from scratch, generic break-the-rules-and-get-a-free-ipod type apps, though there may be a few who'd help.

If you genuinely had an Ipod stolen, and can't afford to replace it, then make an insurance claim.

Or hey, just play the game properly and win one legit, if the site is legit.

Edited by Khab

if you feel bad enough about it why not rack up the points yourself? isn't that why games are made?

*sigh* FUCK! i have no money im 15. Im not trying to get-a-free-ipod im just trying to replace my sisters ipod.

It wont evan be mine. Im sure there's people out there thinking "oh hes a bum just wanting a free ipod"

There really is no way for me to prove myself but it is the truth

Edit

@CodyBarrett

It'll take a couple months.

Seriously guys. I already know what your telling me, if your not going to acutally help make a bot then just dont post.

Edited by Xaeias

I think your "friend" didn't have it stolen from him. I think he's stolen it from you. Go beat him up until he gives it back.

Well, i know his family doesnt have alot of money and im pretty sure it would'nt be him replacing it im sure it would be his parents.

But also i see it as my fault for letting him borrowing it and it aint like he asked for it to get stolen i mean shit happens yeah?

Lol instantly cussing eh? Seriously though it would probably be best if you got it legit... and that site may be fake anyway....

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

• Developers

Ive talked to my mom and she said she called apple and there wasnt anything they would do.

This is not going anywhere.... Click

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)