can anyone please help me?

I'm playing a game and I've developed a script using autoit to automatically send keystrokes of numbers one to zero.

The problem is it doesn't work on the game because the game has gameguard. but as I search here in the forum there is a way to round around a gameguard they say that gamegaurd doesn't block dll and c++ commands/functoins/scripts. I can't understand what there trying to say can someone help me translate them for me because I'm really a new be in this kind of stuffs and I need reliable tutorials so that I can develop as well thanks in advance and more power

Is there a way to convert my current script to a dllcall type command?

here is my script corrections and ideas are very much welcome!!!!

Global $UnPaused

HotKeySet("1", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While 1

ToolTip("Script is Paused",0,0)

WEnd

Func TogglePause()

$UnPaused = NOT $UnPaused

While $UnPaused

Send ("2")

Sleep("1000")

Send ("3")

Sleep("1000")

Send ("4")

Sleep("1000")

Send ("5")

Sleep("1000")

Send ("6")

Sleep("1000")

Send ("7")

Sleep("1000")

Send ("8")

Sleep("1000")

Send ("9")

Sleep("1000")

Send ("0")

Sleep("1000")

WEnd

EndFunc

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

Yes

The help file has dll functions and there are lots of examples here.

My sig has a few links for getting started.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

I cleaned up your code a bit.

And I did some search work:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ameGuard+Bypass

Func TogglePause()
    $UnPaused = Not $UnPaused
    While $UnPaused
        For $i = 1 To 9
            Sleep(2000)
            Send($i)
        Next
        Send(0)
    WEnd
EndFunc

Hope it helps!

AlmarM

Edited by AlmarM

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

thanks for the reply.but all i need is a script that sends .dll commands or c++ commands that generates keystrokes from numbers one to zero endlessly thats all i need..lol

Edited by ElijaH

• Moderators

thanks for the reply.but all i need is a script that sends .dll commands or c++ commands that generates keystrokes from numbers one to zero thats all i need..lol

1. What difference would a dll be?

2. You are not going to get past gameguard with autoit unless you gameguard useless to begin with. (That would require you doing research on the forum and google, GL).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

1. What difference would a dll be?

2. You are not going to get past gameguard with autoit unless you gameguard useless to begin with. (That would require you doing research on the forum and google, GL).

oh i see my bad thanks!!!! ^_^

oh guys tell me if this will work!! for example i have a script that toggles or send keystroke on the virtual keyboard. because this virtual keyboard is not blocked by gameguard.. so i think if i can make a script that toggles keystroke on the virtual keyboard everything will work fine right? is there a TUT for making a script like this? please let me know.. thanks guys ^_^

As i said there are two in my sig.

Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

here's my script bad sadly it doesnt work hope somecan correct me becasue i dont know what to do

thanks. i used au3info to see the title, text, control ID(i dont know if its correct), and coordinates of the keys of my virtual keyboard but sadly its still not working but im feeling that im getting really close

THIS SCRIPTS FUNCTION IS TO TOGGLE KEYSTROKE ON MY VIRTUAL KEYBOARD W/O USING A MOUSE TO CLICK THE KEYS

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Global $UnPaused

HotKeySet("1", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While 1

ToolTip("script off",0,0)

WEnd

Func TogglePause()

$UnPaused = Not $UnPaused

While $UnPaused

ControlClick ( "title", "text", controlID [, button [, clicks [, x [, y ]]]] )

Sleep(1000)

Sleep(1000)

Sleep(1000)

Sleep(1000)

WEnd

EndFunc

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

Edited by ElijaH

• Moderators

You didn't do anything (All you did was copy the controlclick out of the help file)... what is there to fix?

Please don't post anymore until you have a basic understanding (In other words, you've taken the tutorials provided for you in former posts, and read the help file) on how to use the functions.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.