pixel get color over on a 2d space or array

Is there a function that searches a rectangle on screen for pixels of a certain colour and returns an array with 1's and 0's or something similar?

Sorta like pixelsearch but with ALL positions that have that exact color and not just one...

Yeah i could probably write something like this but im afraid anything i write is just gonna be really slow for any reasonable area...

Also .... any idea how to turn the mouse invisible so i dont have show up if im "unlucky" ?

Thanks

You need to rethink why would you need to match each pixel in a rectangular area and then you may drop it or probably conclude another approach for the task, or not ;].

Anyway, you can first get the PixelCheckSum of that rectangular area and compare it against a pre-collected value of the pixel check sum of a matching whatever... heh.

To hide or show the mouse you can use _WinAPI_ShowCursor().

You need to rethink why would you need to match each pixel in a rectangular area and then you may drop it or probably conclude another approach for the task, or not ;].

Anyway, you can first get the PixelCheckSum of that rectangular area and compare it against a pre-collected value of the pixel check sum of a matching whatever... heh.

To hide or show the mouse you can use _WinAPI_ShowCursor().

I tried Ocr. Wasnt satisfied with the results.

How "unique" is pixelchecksum ?

Say i pixelchecksum "Hello there mister piglet"

Whats the odds of that pixelcheck equalling a totalling diferent or remotely similiar phrase ?

Very odd but possible so it's not good. By the way, there is a good OCR library called Tesseract.au3, it's very good in my opinion but who knows, maybe you'll find your suiting one.

Used modi from office

Would advise against it.

If you need one ocr i guess it works , when you need to do "accounting" on thousands of ocr'ed chars and try add say "3" to "i" (which only god knows why its "i" and not "1" like the other 99x i ran the bot...) it simply cant be trusted ...

Yeah ocr is elegant and easy to use but for hardcore 100% accurate results it doesnt cut it...

try this, i wrote it a while ago...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=81701&hl=

you could get it to return 1 & o's through a slice of pixels accoriding to you colour you have selected, and allow for shade variations.?

Edited by Aceguy