How to secure used passwords in autoit script?

Hi to all,

I'm sure this has been asked several times but honestly I couldn't find a satisfying answer to it...

I'm coding a software which at some point uses AES algorithm to encrypt and decrypt things...

My question is the following: How can ensure my aes password stays safe? What is the best way?

Thanks in advance

Tip

[center]MsgBox_Tipped: Eye candy msgboxes/inputboxes/loginboxes. | CreateBlankBox: Semi-transparent layers with borders and rounded corners.[/center]

I know I've read about it ^_^...

I was asking if there is a reliable method for doing what I need...

For ex if I compile a special dll and then call it without passing any password to it -password is embeded in dll- will it be safe???

Tip

[center]MsgBox_Tipped: Eye candy msgboxes/inputboxes/loginboxes. | CreateBlankBox: Semi-transparent layers with borders and rounded corners.[/center]

• Moderators

I know I've read about it ^_^...

I was asking if there is a reliable method for doing what I need...

For ex if I compile a special dll and then call it without passing any password to it -password is embeded in dll- will it be safe???

Tip

Think about that question... where would you be calling the dll from? So... If they're in your script... I'm pretty sure they'll see they need no params and have the ability to get the pw quite easily.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Using a method that isn't posted here is probably your most secure option. Go for confusion and uniqueness like I did :) It will take someone a good deal of time to figure out what the hell I've done and I hope that is enough to make it not worth the effort. This might sound crazy but no exe is safe from what I understand so I just made up my own crazy routine.

www.abox.orgAvery HowellVisit My AutoIt Websitehttp://www.abox.org

.... if a hacker is dedicated enough then he\she WILL GET IT!! no matter what you do... :) but what are the chances of a serious hacker looking through your stuff?

string encrypt a hex value of an ascii value of the Chr's?

im not sure what to do in this area.. but im sure the Dev's or Mod's will be able to help