Event if key combination is pressed!

Dear collegues, can you help me to make short script that will close window named one.lv if "iamgood" keycombination is pressed? And after script is ran, it must run again and wait until someone again will try to hack my one.lv account. It is very very important for me! My girl always wants to check my private messages. PLEASE... HELP Me... ^_^

Dear collegues, can you help me to make short script that will close window named one.lv if "iamgood" keycombination is pressed? And after script is ran, it must run again and wait until someone again will try to hack my one.lv account. It is very very important for me! My girl always wants to check my private messages. PLEASE... HELP Me... ^_^

I sympathize for you.

HotKeySet ( "key" [, "function"] )
While 1
YourFunc();<- Your func here
WinKill ( "title" [, "text"] )
EndFunc
Wend

Not sure what you mean with ' until someone again will try to hack my one.lv account. '

I maned that program must re-run again after it is once done. Thank you very very much!!!!

In this case consider:

HotKeySet ( "key", "YourFunc" )
While 1
Sleep(100)
YourFunc();<- Your func here
WinKill ( "title", "text" )
Run ( "filename", "workingdir", @SW_MAXIMIZE )
EndFunc
Wend
Edited by Qousio

Use this code:

_do(); Starts function

While 1 ; keeps script active
    sleep(10) ; Reduce CPU load

WEnd

Func _do();  Function start
     $word = InputBox("???", "", "", "*", 300, 120) ; So Input box

If $word = "Iamgood" Then ; If inpur box has Iamgood type in it move to next lime
    WinClose("one.lv", "") ; Close the window "one.lv"
    Run("myexe.exe") ; Run exe again
    Sleep(1000) ; Sleep for 1 second
    Exit;exit script(Dont worry another one has already started
    EndIf
 EndFunc

Compile it as "myexe.exe" (i trust you know how to do this?)

Rorka this is cool, but actually I dont want inputbox to appear, i want to close one.lv if there, in the window "one.lv" she will try to login with my "iamgood" account. ^_^ can you please a bit rewrite that variable, so it will not popup inputbox, but will only seek if key combinatoin is pressed? ...

You all are great, guys, thx really for the help.

Rorka this is cool, but actually I dont want inputbox to appear, i want to close one.lv if there, in the window "one.lv" she will try to login with my "iamgood" account. ^_^ can you please a bit rewrite that variable, so it will not popup inputbox, but will only seek if key combinatoin is pressed? ...

You all are great, guys, thx really for the help.

Sorry i cant... I dont kno ho to do that ;)

you can try this:

though it has one flaw (if user didn't typed correctly the password, and delete some of the middle chars, then retype them, he could pass this script's security)

edit: forgot to delete some extra lines!

Sandin, this is not a good example, especially in an open topic.

Electrico, you do realise what your asing for is basically a keylogger? I don't think it is allowed to discuss such software on these forums.

If you just want to close+open the game with a hotkey, use the code posted above.

ya, I was carried away, deleted the post due to malversation.

Good ^_^