Run Stoped Working

I recently ran into a very strange issue.

I can't use the run command to run certain scripts.

The only thing that has changed is a few minor things in the script i'm trying to launch. The weird thing is i can launch some scripts via the run prompt in the same location as the following script, but some other ones won't launch at all. I've been using the same code with the same run commands/same server/same clients/same everything for almost a year and only did a few days this start happening.

I can launch the ones that failed through shellexecute. Has anyone seen this happen to their scritps?

This one doesn't work

$f4 = RunWait("\\nas01\volume_1\Update System\Version Checker.exe")
MsgBox(0, "version chcker", "run result " & $f4 & @CRLF & "error " & @error)oÝ÷ Ù8b²Þv¬jëh×6$f4 = ShellExecuteWait("\\nas01\volume_1\Update System\Version Checker.exe")
MsgBox(0, "version chcker", "run result " & $f4 & @CRLF & "error " & @error)
Edited by kjcdude

So i've been able to pin point the problem a bit.

When i run the script on a different network it works fine.

The only thing that was recently changed, on the network that has failures, is the enabling of netflow on our core router.

This is beyond weird.

I'm able to launch the script from different folders on the nas.

I can even launch the script when i change the directory from "Update System" to "UpdateSystem".

I have 5 identical setups with identical servers and directories, and for some reason it has just stopped working at one location due to the name of the folder. This makes no sense.

Edited by kjcdude