Change default autio editor

Ejoc

The title should have read Change default Autoit editor

If MsgBox(4,"AU3 Editor changer","This will change the editor used in the " & @CR & "'Open' and 'Edit' popup menus." & @CR & "Do you want to continue?") == 7 Then Exit 0

$neweditor = FileOpenDialog("Select the editor","","All (*.*)",3)

RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Edit\Command","","REG_SZ",$neweditor & " " & Chr(34) & "%1" & Chr(34) )
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Open\Command","","REG_SZ",$neweditor & " " & Chr(34) & "%1" & Chr(34) )

This little script changes the editor thats used when you use the popup menu on a .au3 file and select Open or Edit.

NewAU3Editor.au3

Edited by Ejoc
Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

This could be useful for people who don't prefer SciTE, good job.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I never said it wasn't :)

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]