MouseMoves and Clicks

Hello,

this is the 1st time im using AutoIt and i am using

MouseMove()

MouseClick() Functions

What i am trying to do is refreshing mozilla firefox and then click on another window to change a value,

but all goes fine till i go to the another window, for some reason the mouse wont move after i click the other window, i have tested it with another windows and it works just fine, just not with this program.

Thank you all for your time.

Hello,

MouseMove()

MouseClick() Functions

What i am trying to do is refreshing mozilla firefox and then click on another window to change a value,

but all goes fine till i go to the another window, for some reason the mouse wont move after i click the other window, i have tested it with another windows and it works just fine, just not with this program.

BTW, i just checked again doing right click to the tray icon and same happens, autoit wotn move mouse around anymore. :)

Hello,

MouseMove()

MouseClick() Functions

Personally I use Opera, so I know little about Mozilla. I suggest you try using ControlSend/ControlClick instead of Send/Move. Personally I automize my Opera with ControlSend and Hotkeys.

Hope this helps.

Personally I use Opera, so I know little about Mozilla. I suggest you try using ControlSend/ControlClick instead of Send/Move. Personally I automize my Opera with ControlSend and Hotkeys.

Hope this helps.

mm yeh mozilla works fine, the problem comes when clicking the other program, like it freeze the mouse functions for autoit.

mm yeh mozilla works fine, the problem comes when clicking the other program, like it freeze the mouse functions for autoit.

Well I don't know what that other programm is and neither do I see your script.

I can't read your mind either, how do you expect me to help?

Personally I use Opera

i use safari LOL i like the look better