How to save file ?

how?

inetget('www.source.com/file.rar','\\VBOXSVR\Shared_Folders\file.rar')
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Maybe?

inetget('http://www.source.com/file.rar','\\VBOXSVR\Shared_Folders\file.rar')
Let me clearify:

inetget('http://www.autoitscript.com','\\VBOXSVR\Shared_Folders\file.rar') ; <---- file is not created

inetget('http://www.autoitscript.com',@ScriptDir & '\file.rar') ; <---- Works fine
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

• Developers

Let me clearify:

inetget('http://www.autoitscript.com','\\VBOXSVR\Shared_Folders\file.rar') ; <---- file is not created

inetget('http://www.autoitscript.com',@ScriptDir & '\file.rar') ; <---- Works fine
Should work when the target server is available on the LAN and you have write permissions.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Should work when the target server is available on the LAN and you have write permissions.

I can copy/paste/move/rename/delete files manually, I can drag drop files, I can save file as with any browser & all works.

But it wont work, if I use autoit code.

I also tried : & nothing, it returns 0

$a = FileCopy('file.rar','\\VBOXSVR\Shared_Folders\file.rar')

MsgBox(0,'',$a)

Im really lost hire.

• Developers

Does a simple Copy command in a CMD window work?

Are you running the script with different credentials?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

What does this say?

#include <winapi.au3>

DllCall("Kernel32.dll","int","CopyFileW","wstr","file.rar","wstr","\\VBOXSVR\Shared_Folders\file.rar","int",0)

MsgBox(0,"",_WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage())

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Does a simple Copy command in a CMD window work?

Are you running the script with different credentials?

Copy command in CMD? How does it look like? can you make an example please.

Im running my scripts in Windows xp that runs in VirtualBox (virtual PC). I have set my shared files at this location:

My Network Places->Entire Network->VirtualBox Shared Folders->\\VBOXSVR\____Shared_Folders

if I use the code within the virtual os it works fine like: copy from scriptdir\file.txt -> to -> scriptdir\file.rar

downloading from internet works fine also, but I cant save files over network with code for some reason.

EDIT: @monoceres : The network Name cannot be found

What can I do about this?

EDIT:2: this is what I have under:

My Network Places->Entire Network->:

Microsoft Windows Network->Workgroup\\MYPC

VirtualBox Shared Folders->\\VBOXSVR\____Shared_Folders

EDIT3:

I shared some stuff under my own virtual OS & then it works just fine. Does this mean I cant save files over network in virtual os?

Edited by goldenix