Make the mouse cursor scour over the entire window

Is there a way to make your mouse cursor scour a window? From left to right, then start a new line, and left to right and so on. But really fast. In a window of something like 1280x1050. I know the really hard way of making code for it, and that is doing MouseMove, but I will have to do every single coordinate seperatly, and that'll take all week with 1280x1050. Is there a faster way?

you know of

@desktopheight

@desktopwidth

????

some implementation with math and junk...

EDIT

haha damnit mdiesel you beat me to it again :)

Edited by CodyBarrett

Is there a way to make your mouse cursor scour a window? From left to right, then start a new line, and left to right and so on. But really fast. In a window of something like 1280x1050. I know the really hard way of making code for it, and that is doing MouseMove, but I will have to do every single coordinate seperatly, and that'll take all week with 1280x1050. Is there a faster way?

Why you need it? Maybe use PixelGetColor()?

For $y = 0 to @DesktopHeight
For $x = 0 to @DesktopWidth
MouseMove ($x, $y)
next
next

??

That's good, however, I have some bad news... Could you make it so it will check if a pixel colour is on the screen every pixel the mouse goes over? More specifically the pixel colour 12330028. Thank you. Edited by FadetoGrey

That's good, however, I have some bad news... Could you make it so it will check if a pixel colour is on the screen every pixel the mouse goes over? More specifically the pixel colour 12330028. Thank you.

err.. did you not see this?

Why you need it? Maybe use PixelGetColor()?

That's code for you do it.

Actually - I did, but I don't see the reason for using PixelGetColour because if I work out what I want to do; I don't need it to give me the colour value of a pixel, I just need the mouse to go across every pixel and it will do a scan of all the pixels. If it can't find the pixel colour I'm looking for it will goto the next pixel etc., and as soon as a pixel colour (that I choose) appears then it will do something else.

Edited by FadetoGrey

so you want to search for a pixel? Pixelsearch?

Yes! Well done! It will PixelSearch all of the pixels every time the mouse goes onto a new pixel. Now you're getting the hang of it! :)

You deserve a cookie! :party:

Edited by FadetoGrey

helpfile??? could have solved this from the beggining

edit..

Edited by CodyBarrett