Godly Minesweeper Bot

It's not bad. But been done using the cheat code MANY times. Maybe you could try and find an even better method?

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

It's not bad. But been done using the cheat code MANY times. Maybe you could try and find an even better method?

Over 50% of the ones that use the cheat code don't even work, let alone finish it. And with mine you can run custom ones.

Good job finishing it. But as I said its highly inefective to do it in autoit.

590kb file unpacked that doesn't work 100% of the time.

While it can be done with 15 lines of code and 450 bytes size =P

Good job finishing it. But as I said its highly inefective to do it in autoit.

590kb file unpacked that doesn't work 100% of the time.

While it can be done with 15 lines of code and 450 bytes size =P

Mine is around 20 lines or less.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Wow I am gonna agree with Firestorm here you say all other scripts like yours do not work so he showed you quite a few that do work and you instantly whine that he is advertising? Something is wrong there.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Wow I am gonna agree with Firestorm here you say all other scripts like yours do not work so he showed you quite a few that do work and you instantly whine that he is advertising? Something is wrong there.

I said around 50% percent of the ones I used haven't worked. So don't random flame.

@Firestorm

Saying "50% of the ones i used" isn't stupid. Its a fact.

It was not a random flame as yours was he was in no way saying hey look at these they are sooo much better then yours he was just showing you some that work.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

I said around 50% percent of the ones I used haven't worked. So don't random flame.

@Firestorm

Saying "50% of the ones i used" isn't stupid. Its a fact.

Where did you get this other 50%? All the ones that I got when I searched 'Mine sweeper' worked. That's 100%.