Prevent decompile?

Could anyone show me how i can prevent my autoit programs from beeing decompiled by custom software? Just started with autoit and dont want some dude to steal my code and release it as hes own.

1) In my opinion Freeware and OPENSOURCE is the best way to go... but it's an opinion

2) you can not prevent anyone from decompiling your code... this is because when you compile the code it actually gets "encrypted" and decryption is always possible

3) you can obfuscate and use w0uter's method to make the decompiling more difficult... but yet not impossible

cheers :)

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

anyway you can always use the methods mentioned above :)

especially obfuscating... it changes all of the vars' and funcs' names to something incomprehensible so i's very difficult to decode :party:

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

• Developers

Found W0uters thread, all the code and stuff was removed though.

Forget it .... its will always be sort of hackable.

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)