[GAME] AUTOITEROIDS v1.019 Build 2016-01-14 Final

Here my 1st game ever.

A try to remake of the arcade classical 2D game Asteroids® by Atari (1979). :D

More information about Asteroids® here or here!

Play online here :idea:

Please don't link to file below directly from other websites!

Downloads (2263 previously):  AUTOITEROIDS v1.019 Build 2016-01-14.7z (use e.g. 7-Zip to extract archive)

Only compiled version incl. needed files here: <4shared.com> or <MediaFire.com>

post-29844-1242504010_thumb.png

LEGAL NOTICE:

This game is an unoffical clone of the original Asteroids®

game and is not endorsed by the registered trademark

and copyright owners Atari Interactive, Inc.

Short description:

AUTOITEROIDS is a remake of the video arcade game released in 1979 by Atari, Inc.

It was one of the most popular and influential games of the Golden Age of Arcade Games.

The player controls a spaceship in an asteroid field which is periodically traversed by flying saucers.

The object of the game is to shoot and destroy asteroids and saucers while not colliding with either,

or being hit by the saucers' counter-fire.

Keys:

ctrl - shoot,

up - thrust,

left - turn left,

right - turn right,

space - hyper jump

Game details:

game is starting with 3 asteroids

every 10.000 points increase of level (among other things amount of asteroids + 1)

every 30.000 points extra live

biggest asteroid = 20 points

medium asteroid = 50 points

smallest asteroid = 100 points

big alien spaceship = 200 points

small alien spaceship = 1000 point

Credits:

Main code: UEZ

Bass UDF: BrettF

Bass DLL: www.un4seen.com

GDI+ font loader code: Yashied

Menu item code: rasim

Sound + sound code modifications: Spiff59

Font: ck! [Freaky Fonts]

GetKeyboardState code: eukalyptus

Atari for the original game concept

AutoIt forum for all the help and the source of knowledge :P

Have fun :party:

UEZ

:D

Change log:

2009-05-16 release of the game AUTOITEROIDS

2009-05-17 thanks to Spiff59 for modification of the sound part -> now the sound is much smoother

2009-05-18 adjusted collision parameters -> now much better collision detection

2009-05-24 added highscore feature and fixed several bugs (RC1)

2009-05-31 pre final version released (only credit intro left)

2009-06-09 some bugs fixed and made some game setting modifications -> game play now smoother; also collision detection adjusted again; credit intro still in building phase :-(

2009-06-11 fixed some wrong game settings and change highscore file format -> now encrypted to avoid highscore manipulation ;-). Old score will be overwritten!

2009-06-13 display of level in GUI title menu was not working properly -> fixed

2009-06-14 released final version but without a credit part (will come later, if I find more time)

2009-06-16 minor: forgot to calculate font size when you change the window resolution (720x480 is optimized for collision detection - other window resolutions may not working properly for collision detection)

2009-06-17 minor: still overlooked font size parameteres and alien spaceship shoot parameters when windows sizes <> 720x480

2009-06-18 minor: some game settings added (will wait a few seconds after all asteroids have been destroyed) and added shadow at Asteroids label in About window

2009-07-01 minor: last update of the game code -> explosion of human spaceship fixed (copy/paste bug), change routine for copy bmp to GUI and added fps display counter

2009-12-21 minor: fixed some small bugs, replaced IsPressed() with WinAPI_GetKeyboardState function (thanks Eukalyptus), added latest Bass.dll, made game play specific modifications and changed code to be compatible with AutoIt v3.3.2.0!

2009-12-29 minor: forgot to undo silly modifications and added faster GDI+ backbuffer technique (thanks to AndyG for the idea)!

2011-04-12 minor: made small modifications, tried some optimizations (it is very hard to remember what I did in the code after a very long time of absence) :)

2011-04-29 minor: GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "WM_ERASEBKGND") caused About window to look awful and added check for aero to place game graphic window to GUI more precise using _WinAPI_BitBlt()

2011-05-13 minor: cleaned up WinAPI display settings and forgot to undo About window settings.

2011-05-31 minor: speeded up game play by adding bitmaps instead of using one _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap(). I don't know why this is faster :P

2011-06-09 minor: changed FPS code because old code displayed too high FPS values

2012-07-30 minor: changed drawline function from integer to float to avoid wobbling of asteroids and spaceship

2016-01-14 minor: fixed code to run on AutoIt v3.3.14.2 when no highscore exists and changed GDI+ variable

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here my 1st game ever.   A try to remake of the arcade classical 2D game Asteroids® by Atari (1979).   More information about Asteroids® here or here!   Play online here     Please don't link to fil

this old link is not actuall http://games.atari.com/arcade.php?game=asteroids here is new https://www.atari.com/arcade#!/arcade/asteroids/play  

Uploaded new version. Please test it again.   Nothing changed in initial code - only those two issues were fixed!

Posted Images

REALLY GOOD UEZ!!!

It's just like the real game... movement, sounds, feel-of-control, visuals.

I can even fly through the screen. I used to line up 2 rows of space ships on the pay-to-play game.

I do miss the ability to shoot 4 times in a row though. I used to lay-out a blanket of bullets for the ships.

Can this be added?

Thanks

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

REALLY GOOD UEZ!!!

It's just like the real game.

I can even fly through the screen. I used to line up 2 rows of space ships on the pay-to-play game.

I do miss the ability to shoot 4 times in a row though. Can this be added?

Thanks

8)

Thanks Valuater.

Yes, you are right - the code is not working properly ($amount_of_shoots_max = 4 is already set) :)

I put it also to my to do list :party:

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Well Done UEZ!!, very nice game, I like the realistic movements

Thanks, the human ship movement was a lot easier than the other parts.

UEZ

UEZ, good job!

Posted Image

Thanks.

Amazing! 100% Amazing

Thank you so much lots of great work very much to be learned from the source. An amazing demonstration!

Thanks for the feedback - currently I lost the overview over my code :)

UEZ

you should remove bullet limit to make it more authentic

I wanted to make it 1:1 as much as possible - keep it simple with all its limitations!

I forgot to implement the explosion of the human space which is not an explosion of 10 pixel but breaks in several parts!

I will implement it in the next release.

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

This is absolutely fantastic!

Kudos, UEZ.

I wonder if this would speed collision detection?

;check space ship for border collision
                $z = $border_limes * $object_scale
                If $x < -$z Then $x = $width + $z
                If $x > $width + $z Then $x = -$z
                If $y < -$z Then $y = $height + $z
                If $y > $height + $z Then $y = -$z

This is absolutely fantastic!

Kudos, UEZ.

I wonder if this would speed collision detection?

;check space ship for border collision
                    $z = $border_limes * $object_scale
                    If $x < -$z Then $x = $width + $z
                    If $x > $width + $z Then $x = -$z
                    If $y < -$z Then $y = $height + $z
                    If $y > $height + $z Then $y = -$z
Thanks for feedback.

Btw, the check of the border is not the real problem but your are right :)

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Thanks for feedback.

Btw, the check of the border is not the real problem but your are right :)

UEZ

Yes, I noticed that's not the "collision" that I'd like to see happening more often :party:

That area just jumped out at me. I'm good at cleanup, but all this GDI+stuff is greek to me.

How long ago did you start this?

I just have to say, again, I'm flabberghasted. Extremely impressed.

Yes, I noticed that's not the "collision" that I'd like to see happening more often :)

That area just jumped out at me. I'm good at cleanup, but all this GDI+stuff is greek to me.

How long ago did you start this?

I just have to say, again, I'm flabberghasted. Extremely impressed.

I started it approx. 2 weeks ago but I had this in mind a long time ago (just dreamt of it).

Btw, how can I set up the music speed using bass.udf (_BASS_ChannelSetAttribute?)? Because the sound of the alien starship is too slow...

Thanks,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

UEZ this is just totally awesome. Kudos to you my friend. Here comes 5* :)

WBD

The smaller files attached below seem to behave better...

Edit: I also tinkered with the definitions for the alien ship sounds to make them looping, then moved the Play() to the random statement that brings the ship out, so it's only called once. Then I put a ChannelStop in your alien_ship_reset routine. So it only starts the sound once when the ship appears and lets it loop until the ship is gone. Seems to sound real smooth with no pauses. I was playing with the control logic for the thump/thump game sounds too, so better make sure I didn;t screw it up. Anyway, it was easier to attach the changes in the whole file than paste them into this post. (Hope you don't mind me playing with your baby, I think it's pretty cool , and I guess I'm bored).

Edit: Deleted attachments to free up some disk space.

Edited by Spiff59

The smaller files attached below seem to behave better...

Edit: I also tinkered with the definitions for the alien ship sounds to make them looping, then moved the Play() to the random statement that brings the ship out, so it's only called once. Then I put a ChannelStop in your alien_ship_reset routine. So it only starts the sound once when the ship appears and lets it loop until the ship is gone. Seems to sound real smooth with no pauses. I was playing with the control logic for the thump/thump game sounds too, so better make sure I didn;t screw it up. Anyway, it was easier to attach the changes in the whole file than paste them into this post. (Hope you don't mind me playing with your baby, I think it's pretty cool , and I guess I'm bored).

Thanks Spiff59, the sound is really much smoother. I updated it (1st post)!

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chimp
      After watching this movie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPiDHXtM0VA) I wanted to try the test to see how much i could compete with that chimpanzee so i created this script.
      well, actually passing that test is a lot harder than it sounds. With the difficulty set to seven numbers and a display time of one second, I can only remember 2 or 3 numbers ... (what a disappointment)
      I can only do better if I reduce the slider to 5 numbers and increase the storage time to 2 seconds (the easyest level), a very poor performance. That chimpanzee is great.
      The script offers you a sequence of 10 random quizzes. At the end it gives you the percentage of your "level". The chimpanzee resolves on average 8 out of 10 (80%), so you can compare your performance to that of the chimpanzee.
      How to play:
      Run the script. At the beginning there are 2 sliders at the bottom of the screen where you can set the difficulty level by varying the memorization time and the amount of numbers to memorize as you like. After setting the difficulty, click the circle on the bottom left to get started. after the first move the sliders are no longer displayed until the next game, (the game lasts 10 attempts, there is a progress bar at the bottom of the screen to see where you are) between one test and the other of the ten, click on the circle to move on to the next test have fun.
      (here a related interesting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktkjUjcZid0 )
      #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIMisc.au3> ; HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_EndOfGame") Global $iNumbersToGuess = 7, $iExpositionTime = 1000, $iMatches = 10, $iMatchesWon Global $aNumbers[10] = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10] Global $aButtons[10], $aControls[5] Global $iWinWidth = @DesktopWidth / 2, $iWinHeight = @DesktopHeight / 2, $iButtonXSide = Int($iWinWidth / UBound($aNumbers)), $iButtonYSide = Int($iWinHeight / UBound($aNumbers)), $sWinTitle = "Beat the Chimp" Global $aX[Int($iWinWidth / $iButtonXSide)], $aY[Int($iWinHeight / $iButtonYSide)], $iNdx = 0, $aPoints[3], $score, $GUIGetMsg, $iDockHeight = 50, $iProgrssHeight = 5 For $i = 0 To (Int($iWinWidth / $iButtonXSide) - 1) * $iButtonXSide Step $iButtonXSide $aX[$iNdx] = $i $iNdx += 1 Next $iNdx = 0 For $i = 0 To (Int($iWinHeight / $iButtonYSide) - 1) * $iButtonYSide Step $iButtonYSide $aY[$iNdx] = $i $iNdx += 1 Next Global Const $iDockLeftBorder = 200, $iForeColor = 0xFFFFFF, $iBackColor = 0x000000 Global $hGUI = GUICreate($sWinTitle, $iWinWidth, $iWinHeight + $iDockHeight + $iProgrssHeight, @DesktopWidth / 4, @DesktopHeight / 5) GUISetBkColor($iBackColor, $hGUI) ; the circle to continue playing $aControls[0] = GUICtrlCreateLabel(ChrW(0x25EF), 0, $iWinHeight + 1, 100, $iDockHeight, 0x01) ; GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Click the circle," & @CRLF & "then click the squares" & @CRLF & "in numeric order.") GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 24, 900) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $iForeColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $iBackColor) ; slider for the amount of numbers to guess $aControls[2] = GUICtrlCreateSlider($iDockLeftBorder, $iWinHeight, $iWinWidth - $iDockLeftBorder, Int($iDockHeight / 2)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 10, 5) ; 5 steps 5 (easy) to 10 (hard) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iNumbersToGuess) ; label for the amount of quizzes $aControls[1] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Numbers : " & GUICtrlRead($aControls[2]), 100, $iWinHeight + 1, 100) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $iForeColor) ; slider for the exposition time $aControls[4] = GUICtrlCreateSlider($iDockLeftBorder, $iWinHeight + (Int($iDockHeight / 2)), $iWinWidth - $iDockLeftBorder, $iDockHeight / 2) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 8, 1) ; 8 steps (0f 250ms each) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iExpositionTime / 250) ; label for the exposition time $aControls[3] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("ms to show : " & GUICtrlRead($aControls[4]) * 250, 100, $iWinHeight + 1 + (Int($iDockHeight / 2)), 100) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $iForeColor) ; progress bar of the match Global $idProgressbar = GUICtrlCreateProgress(0, $iWinHeight + $iDockHeight, $iWinWidth, $iProgrssHeight) ; Create buttons For $i = 0 To 9 $aButtons[$i] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($i + 1, $iWinWidth + 5, $iWinHeight + $iDockHeight + $iProgrssHeight + 5, $iButtonXSide, $iButtonYSide, 0x01) GUICtrlSetFont($aButtons[$i], 24) GUICtrlSetColor($aButtons[$i], $iForeColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor($aButtons[$i], $iBackColor) Next GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; --- Main loop --- Do ; New game $iMatchesWon = 0 GUICtrlSetData($idProgressbar, 0) For $iRound = 1 To $iMatches ; the game lasts $iMatches rounds $iNdx = 0 ; reset pointer (index to the next correct answer) _HideControls(__get_IDs_by_indexes($aButtons, $aNumbers)) ; remove the numbers from the screen ; show the dock and wait (only in the first round are also shown the sliders) _ShowControls($iRound = 1 ? $aControls : $aControls[0]) ; display the dock's control(s) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $aControls[0] ; The circle (play a new quiz) ExitLoop Case $aControls[2] ; slider to choose how many numbers to guess $iNumbersToGuess = GUICtrlRead($aControls[2]) GUICtrlSetData($aControls[1], "Numbers : " & $iNumbersToGuess) Case $aControls[4] ; slider to choose how long (milliseconds) to show the numbers $iExpositionTime = GUICtrlRead($aControls[4]) * 250 ; 8 steps of 250 milliseconds each GUICtrlSetData($aControls[3], "ms to show : " & $iExpositionTime) Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _EndOfGame() EndSwitch WEnd _HideControls($aControls) ; hide the dock Sleep(750) ; wait a bit $aQuiz = _GenerateQuiz($iNumbersToGuess) ; generate random elements to guess _SpreadControls(__get_IDs_by_indexes($aButtons, $aQuiz)) ; scatter the numbers on the GUI _ShowControls(__get_IDs_by_indexes($aButtons, $aQuiz)) ; display the numbers Sleep($iExpositionTime) ; leave numbers visible for a short time _MaskControls(__get_IDs_by_indexes($aButtons, $aQuiz)) ; mask the numbers GUICtrlSetData($idProgressbar, Round($iRound / $iMatches * 100)) ; _ShowControls(__get_IDs_by_indexes($aButtons, $aQuiz)) ; <------------- keep numbers visible FOR DEBUG PURPOSE ONLY! While 1 ; wait for a move $GUIGetMsg = GUIGetMsg() If $GUIGetMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then _EndOfGame() ; scan all quiz buttons to check if one was pressed For $i = 0 To UBound($aQuiz) - 1 ; $aButtons) - 1 If $GUIGetMsg = $aButtons[$aQuiz[$i] - 1] Then If $i = $iNdx Then ; -------------------------- ; actions for a right move ; -------------------------- ; hide the guessed number _HideControls($aButtons[$aQuiz[$i] - 1]) ; --------------------------------- ; check if this round is complete ; --------------------------------- If $iNdx = (UBound($aQuiz) - 1) Then _WinAPI_PlaySound("SystemExclamation", Null, BitOR($SND_ALIAS, $SND_ASYNC)) $iMatchesWon += 1 ExitLoop 2 EndIf ; play a short ok sound ; _WinAPI_PlaySound("FaxBeep", Null, BitOR($SND_ALIAS, $SND_ASYNC)) ; "SystemAsterisk" $iNdx += 1 ; set index to next correct answer Else ; -------------------------- ; actions for a wrong move ; -------------------------- ; show all the right sequence _ShowControls(__get_IDs_by_indexes($aButtons, $aQuiz)) _WinAPI_PlaySound("DeviceFail", Null, BitOR($SND_ALIAS, $SND_ASYNC)) ; give a little time to the user to control it Sleep(1500) ; go to next step ExitLoop 2 EndIf EndIf Next WEnd ; loop till end of match $score = Round($iMatchesWon / $iMatches * 100, 2) ; percentage Select Case $score < 80 $sResult = "The chimp beat you!" Case $score > 80 $sResult = "You beat the chimp!" Case $score = 80 $sResult = "You tied the chimp." EndSelect Next ; next round ; game over? Until MsgBox($MB_YESNO + $MB_ICONINFORMATION + $MB_TASKMODAL + $MB_SETFOREGROUND, _ "Game over", _ "You got " & $score & "% correct." & @CRLF & _ "Ayumu averages 80% correct." & @CRLF & $sResult & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "do you want to try again?") <> 6 Func _SpreadControls($aTemp) ; place the required numbers scattered on the GUI SRandom(@YEAR + @MON + @MDAY + @HOUR + @MIN + @SEC) _ArrayShuffle($aX) _ArrayShuffle($aY) ; first, place all buttons out of GUI For $i = 0 To UBound($aButtons) - 1 GUICtrlSetPos($aButtons[$i], $iWinWidth + 5, $iWinHeight + $iDockHeight + $iProgrssHeight + 5) GUICtrlSetState($aButtons[$i], $GUI_DISABLE) Next ; Then place only the numbers of this quiz in visible area For $i = 0 To UBound($aTemp) - 1 GUICtrlSetPos($aTemp[$i], $aX[$i], $aY[$i]) GUICtrlSetState($aTemp[$i], $GUI_ENABLE) Next EndFunc ;==>_SpreadControls Func _GenerateQuiz($iNumElements) ; generate an array of required random numbers SRandom(@YEAR + @MON + @MDAY + @HOUR + @MIN + @SEC) Local $aTemp[$iNumElements] _ArrayShuffle($aNumbers) For $i = 0 To $iNumElements - 1 $aTemp[$i] = $aNumbers[$i] Next _ArraySort($aTemp) Return $aTemp EndFunc ;==>_GenerateQuiz Func _ShowControls($aTemp) ; render controls visible (and enabled) $aTemp = _EnforceArray($aTemp) For $i = 0 To UBound($aTemp) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($aTemp[$i], $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetColor($aTemp[$i], $iForeColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor($aTemp[$i], $iBackColor) Next EndFunc ;==>_ShowControls Func _MaskControls($aTemp) ; mask the controls $aTemp = _EnforceArray($aTemp) For $i = 0 To UBound($aTemp) - 1 GUICtrlSetColor($aTemp[$i], $iForeColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor($aTemp[$i], $iForeColor) Next EndFunc ;==>_MaskControls Func _HideControls($aTemp) ; hide the controls (implies disable) $aTemp = _EnforceArray($aTemp) For $i = 0 To UBound($aTemp) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($aTemp[$i], $GUI_HIDE) ; $GUI_DISABLE) ; GUICtrlSetColor($aButtons[$aTemp[$i] - 1], $iBackColor) ; GUICtrlSetBkColor($aButtons[$aTemp[$i] - 1], $iBackColor) Next EndFunc ;==>_HideControls Func _EnforceArray($vParam) ; if only one value is passed, turn it into an array of only 1 element If Not IsArray($vParam) Then Local $aTemp[1] = [$vParam] Return $aTemp EndIf Return $vParam EndFunc ;==>_EnforceArray Func __get_IDs_by_indexes(ByRef $aCtrls, ByRef $aNdxs) ; returns the handles of the controls pointed to by the indexes Local $aTemp[UBound($aNdxs)] For $i = 0 To UBound($aNdxs) - 1 $aTemp[$i] = $aCtrls[$aNdxs[$i] - 1] Next Return $aTemp EndFunc ;==>__get_IDs_by_indexes Func _EndOfGame() ; _WinAPI_PlaySound ("SystemExit" , Null, $SND_ALIAS) GUIDelete() Exit EndFunc ;==>_EndOfGame P.S. At this link (https://web.archive.org/web/20131006161544/http://games.lumosity.com/chimp.html) there is a Flash version of this game.
    • By Barney
      From MiniMax to Machine Learning ... Tic Tac Toe is a good game for studying AI algorithm because it's simple!
      I use Tabular Q Learning to implement this game, Every time a game finished, it will use the Q function to update
      the score of each steps it played.
      Q(S,A) = Q(S,A) + α ∗ (γ ∗ maxaQ(S′,a) − Q(S,A))
      S being the current state, A the current action, S′ the state after doing A, α being the learning rate, γ being the
      discount factor,  and maxaQ(S′,a) the highest Q value of any move in the next state S′, i.e. the Q value of the best
      move in the following state.
      It's funny to see that it plays better and better. That's why people were charmed by Machine Learning!
      Thank you!
      Download: tic_tac_toe.zip

• By Dan_555
      Hi, this is a Nonogram Game.
      It is compiled for windows in 32bit (64bit does not work as intended!), sourcecode in v3.3.14.5, icon and the required ini file with more than 100 puzzles.
      The Game has an built-in Editor, and can generate random playfields. 
    • By Barney
      Hi guys, I just finished a Connect 4 game by using MiniMax with Alpha Beta Pruning. I haven't written a program for a long time, but writing an
      AI program is always funny! I have to learn how the algorithm works and try to optimize the code to run faster. Let's play and have fun!

Oops, I lost the game ...
      Thanks guys!
      Download: Connect 4.zip
    • By UEZ
      This project has been discontinued!

Here a small tool I wrote to update my Sysinternal tools collection without the need to download always the whole package or visiting the site to check for updates. I know that there are several tools available (also some tools written in AutoIt) but here another one for the collection. It was good exercise for me to code it.

Some files from the live web site cannot be downloaded although they are visible!

Here the download link of the source code only: AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.6 build 2020-09-23 beta.7z  (1557 downloads previously)
      -=> Requires AutoIt version 3.3.13.20 or higher / tested on Win8.1 real machine and some VMs: Win7 / Vista / Win10

Compiled exe only: @MediaFire

Just select the Sysinternal Tools folder or create one and press the synchronize button to download the selected items. Click on AutoIt label (near to left upper corner) to open menu.

Special thanks to LarsJ, Melba23 and mesale0077 for their help. 

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...
      If you want to add your language please check out #Region Language. Thanks. 

Please report any bug or if you have any suggestions.

The language of the tool tip from each of the executable in the left list view were automatically created using Google translator and weren't checked for correctness.

Br,
      UEZ