Workingdir parameter dont work with autoit script

This don't work, When run that exe file I still see "C:\Program Files\ra" as result of msgbox(1,1,@ScriptDir)

ShellExecute(@ProgramFilesDir&"\ra\New AutoIt v3 Script (2).exe","",@WindowsDir)

I also tried

Run(@ProgramFilesDir&"\ra\New AutoIt v3 Script (2).exe",@WindowsDir)

I should see C:\windows instead of "C:\Program Files\ra shouldn't I?

Edited by E1M1

edited

yes I know

I Use @windowsdir as workingdir in my 1-st script that executes 2--nd script. second script is compiled to exe, and its source is as follows

msgbox(1,1,@ScriptDir)

So msgbox(1,1,@ScriptDir) is executed by Run(@ProgramFilesDir&"\ra\New AutoIt v3 Script (2).exe",@WindowsDir)

If u cant understand my situation, I can post here installer that makes same situation as I have...

Edited by E1M1

edited

Scriptdir is the path to the script file. It doesn't depend on the working directory.

I despise people like you who feel the need to give out an answer to a stupidly obvious problem instead of letting somebody figure it out on his own.

ok ... then can I set replace scriptdir variable with workingdir variable?

You want to use @WorkingDir so use @WorkingDir. Stop being stupid; this is some obvious stuff and if you can't get this working then you need to just give up on the language.

Why do you ask instead of trying it. Valik's gonna have a mental breakdown !

This is exactly why I dislike that you answered the question. He needs to stop asking stupid questions and learn to try stuff and debug his own code.