It realy opens!

Hey, I compiled a script but when I open the exe, it opens more then one script, what can I do to stop it / avoid it?

can we see some code so we know what we're working with?

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.

Hey, I compiled a script but when I open the exe, it opens more then one script, what can I do to stop it / avoid it?

Change line 346 in the _Fractulator() function. You have a self-referencing anti-graviton in the intermix.

:)

All seriousness aside, you can't get help without adequate details about the source of the problem (your code). At least review every line that might run another process (Run, ShellExecute, etc.), then post more detail on the issue.

:party:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Change line 346 in the _Fractulator() function. You have a self-referencing anti-graviton in the intermix.

Are you sure the flux capacitor just isnt properly functioning?

That's gotta be the quote of the day... :)

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.

Are you sure the flux capacitor just isnt properly functioning?

That's gotta be the quote of the day... :party:

I've been a Trekkie for four decades, so I come by my techo-babble honestly!

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

:party:

Personnally, I suspect his dilithium crystal has a hairline fracture. It's a common effect. :)
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

in all seriousness.. can we see some code without it we cannot help