IE that runs as minimized

I am doing a small util.

1. It opens IE, navigates to a URL

2. It inputs data to a form on IE

3. It clears cookies as follows:

Tools - Internet Options - Delete... - Delete all... - Yes - OK

4. It repeats the procedure from Step 1. to Step 3. for another input data.

My problem is my IE must appear on screen while doing these Steps.

I want my IE to do these Steps but it must appear as minimized.

Is there any way to do this

Pls. help,

You can also make IE totally invisible (not just minimized) by using the correct parameter in _IECreate

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Yes, thanks, bros,

But while IE is minimized or invisible, how can I do things like, FORM FILL & IE CONFIG (such as Delete Cookies --- I can do this through IE's menu when IE is visible)

Pls. help,

You can fill forms using the IE.au3 UDF (that is where _IECreate lives). See the helpfile.

_IEPropertyGet with the HWND parameter will give you the window handle and then you can use ControlSend for the menu functions.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble