Please help with the Autoit Decompiler

Hello AutoIT community ,

First of all i wanna apologyze for my bad english , and i whant to thank to the creator of this awsome programming language for creating it :)) .

I have a problem , long time ago , in december 2007 i created a program for a games community using autoit :idea: ( ofc )

As you all asume i lost the source code , now because yet again i have lots and lots of free time i whant to re-learn autoit and i would like to add some more features to my program but i don't have the source anymore . I know for sure that i didn't set any password ( too newb to do that ) but when i put the exe file into the decompiler this is what i get :

ERROR : THE EXECUTABLE FILE IS NOT RECOGNISED AS A COMPILED AUTOIT SCRIPT .

If it's impossible to get the source with the decompiler , is there any other mean ?

I can guarantee that it is my script , and also Jex help me with some features , i think u all know Jex he was/is a great help in autoit forum . I don't need someone else source , i just whant the source to my work :party:)

Please help .

Depending on the version of AutoIt you used, it CAN'T be decompiled for the decompiler only support scripts compiled with version 3.2.5.1 or older. If by some chance you posted your old code in the forum when you were working on it, that will be your only option to find it. I think I can safely say before you ask, the answer will be no if you ask for someone from the staff to decompile it for you.

I did a search for your post, and this is what I found:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...sult_type=posts

Depending on the version of AutoIt you used, it CAN'T be decompiled for the decompiler only support scripts compiled with version 3.2.5.1 or older. If by some chance you posted your old code in the forum when you were working on it, that will be your only option to find it. I think I can safely say before you ask, the answer will be no if you ask for someone from the staff to decompile it for you.

I did a search for your post, and this is what I found:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...sult_type=posts

i dont think that was 3.2 in december 2007 , thats why i dont understand why i cant decompile it .

• Developers

Hello AutoIT community ,

First of all i wanna apologyze for my bad english , and i whant to thank to the creator of this awsome programming language for creating it :)) .

I have a problem , long time ago , in december 2007 i created a program for a games community using autoit :idea: ( ofc )

As you all asume i lost the source code , now because yet again i have lots and lots of free time i whant to re-learn autoit and i would like to add some more features to my program but i don't have the source anymore . I know for sure that i didn't set any password ( too newb to do that ) but when i put the exe file into the decompiler this is what i get :

ERROR : THE EXECUTABLE FILE IS NOT RECOGNISED AS A COMPILED AUTOIT SCRIPT .

If it's impossible to get the source with the decompiler , is there any other mean ?

I can guarantee that it is my script , and also Jex help me with some features , i think u all know Jex he was/is a great help in autoit forum . I don't need someone else source , i just whant the source to my work :party:)

Please help .

Decompilation was removed full stop.

When programming you should ensure you properly save your source .

*click*

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)