write text on a screenshot

I want to put my email address on a screenshot taken by pressing Alt+PrintScrn. The only way I can think of to put this text on the image is to have a script that opens Paint, pastes the screenshot, simulates some clicks to get to text entry mode, and then uses Send() to put the email address on there. This seems unnecessarily complicated, but I haven't been able to find any functions that directly modify the content of graphics stored in the clipboard. Any suggestions?

I want to put my email address on a screenshot taken by pressing Alt+PrintScrn. The only way I can think of to put this text on the image is to have a script that opens Paint, pastes the screenshot, simulates some clicks to get to text entry mode, and then uses Send() to put the email address on there. This seems unnecessarily complicated, but I haven't been able to find any functions that directly modify the content of graphics stored in the clipboard. Any suggestions?

That way is quite easy, however if you want to "script" the actions, you might want to look at _ScreenCapture_Capture()

in the help file. then create a GUICreate(), then GuiCtrlCreatePic(), then set the state GUICtrlSetState() as disabled, then create your label.

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

I use this to put text onto a jpg after using ScreenCapture()

Func _EmbossSS($hJPG)
    GetDateTime()
    Local $hImage, $hGraphic, $hFamily, $hFont, $tLayout
    Local $hFormat, $aInfo, $hBrush1, $hBrush2, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hPen
    $SSDate = StringRegExpReplace(_NowCalcDate(), "\A(\d*)/(\d*)/(\d*)", "$2/$3/$1");Change for what you want to add
    $SSTime = _NowTime(5);change for what you want to add
    Local $sString = $SSDate & " @ " & $SSTime;also change here
    _GDIPlus_Startup()
; Load image and emboss text
    $sCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID("JPG")
    $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sSavePath)
    $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage)
    $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial")
    $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 16, 1)
    $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0)
    $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(0)
    $hBrush1 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xA2FFFFFF)
    $hBrush2 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xC4FF0000)
    $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xC4000000, 2)
    $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat)
    $iWidth = DllStructGetData($aInfo[0], "Width")
    $iHeight = DllStructGetData($aInfo[0], "Height")
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hBrush1)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($hGraphic, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hPen)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $aInfo[0], $hFormat, $hBrush2)
; Save image
    _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx($hImage, $sSavePath2, $sCLSID)
; Free resources
    _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen)
    _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush1)
    _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush2)
    _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat)
    _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont)
    _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic)
    _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage)
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()
    FileDelete($sSavePath)
    FileMove($sSavePath2, $sSavePath)
EndFunc ;==>_EmbossSS

The $hJPG comes from the _Capture_ScreenCapture(), if i remember right leave the file name blank and it returns a handle

Edited by LurchMan

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.

This will put a tooltip at the location of the cursor with an email address then take a screenshot.

You'll need additional code to save the screenshot. Or replace the Send() with

_ScreenCapture_Capture

_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd

_ScreenCapture_SaveImage

I'd recommend PNG format for most screenshots except those with a lot of photographic content.

HotKeySet("#!{PRINTSCREEN}","screenshot"); Win+Alt+printscreen

While 1
    sleep(100)
WEnd

Func screenshot()
    ToolTip("example@example.com")
    Send("!{PRINTSCREEN}")
    Sleep(200)
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc
Edited by TurionAltec

This will put a tooltip at the location of the cursor with an email address then take a screenshot.

You'll need additional code to save the screenshot.

HotKeySet("#!{PRINTSCREEN}","screenshot"); Win+Alt+printscreen

While 1
    sleep(100)
WEnd

Func screenshot()
    ToolTip("example@example.com")
    Send("!{PRINTSCREEN}")
    Sleep(200)
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc
Either way...I use the GDI+ way just cause my boss likes things to look neat and clean....

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.