Mouse click in a form

I am trying to send a mouse click into a form to click a check box. The coordinates of the check box are variable since we use multiple monitor resolutions. However, I can move the window and resize so the coordinates within the form should remain constant. The check box is inside of a web control and is not accessable by any other method as far as I know.

Is there a way to send a mouse click to a specific point in a form, assuming multiple monitor resolutions?

Edited by dcjohnston

I am trying to send a mouse click into a form to click a check box. The coordinates of the check box are variable since we use multiple monitor resolutions. However, I can move the window and resize so the coordinates within the form should remain constant. The check box is inside of a web control and is not accessable by any other method as far as I know.

Is there a way to send a mouse click to a specific point in a form, assuming multiple monitor resolutions?

ControlClick() - the best solution for this.

I'm trying to do this in a seperate post... you could try using both the WinGetPos function with the MouseClick function. Example:

CODE
$pos = WinGetPos("YourWindow")

MouseClick("primary",$pos[0]+XPOSITION,$pos[1]+YPOSITION)

Seems easy enough...