Is there a "Gotoline" type function?

In my script, i have inserted a "pause" and once you activate the pause you have an option to change the settings in the function that has been running. However, it only sets these settings in the pause function. So what i am wondering is if there is a way to tell it to go back to a certain line in the entire script after completing the pause function?

Let me know if you need the script or if you need a better explanation. Thanks :party:

<i have searched but i have also been known to fail really hard at using the search feature, so i am sorry if i did that this time too :)>

Do a search for "pause" or "unpause" (use the option to search in titles) and you'll find a solution.

About setting some variables: use global variables (so they will be known everywhere).

ok here is the script, i hope this will help me explain (i tried global and i cant get it to work)

lobal $Paused = True
HotKeySet("{HOME}","startwatch")
HotKeySet("{END}","stop")
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}","pause")

MsgBox(0,"Instructions","Commands" & @CRLF & "Home Key = Start Script" & @CRLF & "End Key = Stop Script" & @CRLF & "Pause Key = Toggles Pause" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "NOTE: If you close any message box other than by clicking 'OK' the script WILL terminate.")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func startwatch()

$bloop = 1
    While $bloop = 1
        $sleep = InputBox("Refresh Rate","In seconds, about how fast does your computer update the galaxy view screen. (Estimate and round UP!!)")
            If @error = 1 Then
                Exit 0
            ElseIf $sleep = 0 Then
                    MsgBox(0,"Invalid","Please enter an number above 0")
            Else
                If $sleep > 3 Then
                    MsgBox(0,"WOW!","Your internet/computer fucking sucks. I do not think that debris watching is made out for you. Dumbass.")
                        If $setup <> 1 Then
                            Exit 0
                        EndIf
                Else
                    $bloop = 0
                EndIf
            EndIf
    WEnd

$setup = MsgBox(0,"Setup","Complete the following checklist in order to start watching the debris." & @CRLF & "1. Make sure you are using firefox." & @CRLF & "2. Enable the Highlight Big Debris function in foxgame, set the color to #FF0000 and the minimal debris size to 0." & @CRLF & "3. Make sure you are in the desired debris fields' system." & @CRLF & "4. Make sure that the find text when typing feature in firefox options is ENABLED." & @CRLF & "5. SYNC YOUR FUCKING CLOCK!!!")
        If $setup <> 1 Then
            Exit 0
        EndIf

$dontfup = MsgBox(0,"DONT FUCK UP","After hitting ok, place the point of the mouse in the RED section of the debris field, you will have 10 seconds to do so. For more caution, click the spot that you want to be watched.")
        If $dontfup <> 1 Then
            Exit 0
        EndIf

Sleep(10000)

$pos = MouseGetPos()

$starting = MsgBox(0,"Starting","Debris Field Watch has started, Good Luck." & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "Press the Pause key in order to pause while refreshing, press it again to start scanning again. (The first time you press the pause key, you must hit it twice in order for it to activate.)")
        If $starting <> 1 Then
            Exit 0
        EndIf

Sleep(500)

$point = PixelGetColor($pos[0],$pos[1])

MouseClick("left",$pos[0],$pos[1])

$aloop = 1
        While $aloop = 1
            If $point = 16711680 Then
                Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
                WinActivate("Mozilla Firefox")
                Sleep(200)
                Send("System")
                Send("{TAB DOWN}")
                Send("{TAB UP}")
                Sleep(100)
                Send("{TAB DOWN}")
                Send("{TAB UP}")
                Sleep(100)
                Send("{TAB DOWN}")
                Send("{TAB UP}")
                Sleep(100)
                Send("{ENTER DOWN}")
                Send("{ENTER UP}")
                Send("{PRINTSCREEN DOWN}")
                Send("{PRINTSCREEN UP}")
                Sleep(($sleep * 1000) - 500)
                $point = PixelGetColor($pos[0],$pos[1])
            Else
                $aloop = 0
                MsgBox(0,"Done!","Screenshot taken! Open paint and paste into a new document to see the screenshot and then ... go own some bitches!!!")
            EndIf
        WEnd
EndFunc

Func pause()
    $paused = NOT $paused
    Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
    WinActivate("Mozilla Firefox")

$afterpause = MsgBox(4,"New Spot?","Has the planet position changed from the previous position?")

If $afterpause = 6 Then

$dontfup = MsgBox(0,"DONT FUCK UP","After hitting ok, place the point of the mouse in the RED section of the debris field, you will have 10 seconds to do so. For more caution, click the spot that you want to be watched.")
        If $dontfup <> 1 Then
            Exit 0
        EndIf

Sleep(10000)

$pos = MouseGetPos()
    EndIf

While $paused
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func stop()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

basically what this thing does, is scan something on the computer screen until the pixel of a selected spot changes. now, the user has the option to pause the script so that they can use aim or w.e. but also so if they found out that they are watching the wrong spot on the screen, they can fix it. therefore i added that ability to the pause function at the bottom

i tried adding up at the top under Global $paused = True the phrase "Global $pos" so that the position given in the pause function would carry through, but it did not.

do you see a flaw in this that i dont? thank you for the help