GetPixel & relative coords

Hi all,

i have one question, if i want to use GetPixel function and using relative coordinates depending on active window should i write anything else besides:

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0); relative to window

$pixel      =   PixelGetColor(423,48)

if $pixel <> $pixel_1 then

call("xy")

endif

I have a feeling that getpixel do not search my active window by relative coordinates even tho i stated above Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0).

I hope i made my self clear what is my problem

thx for help

gl

Edited by amakrkr

Hi all,

i have one question, if i want to use GetPixel function and using relative coordinates depending on active window should i write anything else besides:

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0); relative to window

$pixel     =    PixelGetColor(423,48)

if $pixel <> $pixel_1 then

call("xy")

endif

I have a feeling that getpixel do not search my active window by relative coordinates even tho i stated above Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0).

I hope i made my self clear what is my problem

thx for help

gl

The option using 0 makes the coordinates relative to the top left of th ewindow, whereas 2 will set the coordinate from top left of the client area of the window which will be different if you have a caption and borders.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.