Flash Game im FF steuern

Ich will ein Flash game im FireFox per Autoit steuern

dazu muss ich auf bestimmte Buttons drücken (Namen davon habe ich, da ich den Source des Flash games habe) und Text lesen um darauf zu reagieren

Wie geht das?

ControlClick funktioniert leider nicht (keine Funktion)

Oh I'm sorry

i searched a lot with google but didnt found anything and this seems to be the best forum for questions.

but i didnt got that it was english by the time i made the post

Translation of:

Ich will ein Flash game im FireFox per Autoit steuern

dazu muss ich auf bestimmte Buttons drücken (Namen davon habe ich, da ich den Source des Flash games habe) und Text lesen um darauf zu reagieren

Wie geht das?

ControlClick funktioniert leider nicht (keine Funktion)

I want to control a flash game in Firefox with autoit

therefore i have to "click" some buttons in the flash (i know the names of the buttons because i have the source code of the game)

i also have to read some text, displayed there. i solved this with mousedrag() and send("^C") to mark the required position and copy it to the clipboard

is working but kinda messy (mouse moving all the time)

but i have to know how to click the buttons ( dont want to rely on absolut screen coords because there could be an ad with a different size above the game)

relative coords to the position of the flash would be better, but controlclick isnt working (control has no id, and with classname it just doesnt react on controlclick)

ControlClick works with native Win32 controls only.

Couldn't you save the flash file directly to your hard drive and run it from there? Then the coordinates should be exactly the same each time.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

ControlClick works with native Win32 controls only.

Couldn't you save the flash file directly to your hard drive and run it from there? Then the coordinates should be exactly the same each time.

no i cant.

its cookie related...

what im doing now is getting the left upper corner via imagesearch and than i can make all coords relative