Artificial intelligents chat bot

I relise it is inpossible to include every combination of words, that someone can type

and thats what would need to be done, inorder to create a chat bot, that sounds total

human like. However I know of a way to make one, that wouldn't sound total human

like, but it could possibly get resonably close in a way. Ok here is what I need to do.

I need to come up with something sort of a program, like this

if "i watched" was typed send

MsgBox(4096, "Instant Message", "was it good")

endif

if "i liked" was typed send

MsgBox(4096, "Instant Message", "I liked that too.")

endif

and abunch of other ones. I know this isn't proper code, but I think you get the picture.

I need it to where if they typed I saw a movie last night, it would still send message

and i want to create all of the most popular ways that someone can start a saying

and the most popular comment to repond back with. I could do that, if I just new how

to do make it do what i mentioned above. thanks. can someone please help.

When you have the logic behind the program you'll be able to do the rest. For example, I don't know exactly how Microsoft Office xx is able to recognize a syntactical-logical error in the sentence but I'd believe it's involving sitting with a linguist and building a database of the possible sentences. For example, a simple sentence can have only one predicate and one subject, unless it's a nominal clause,... up the the next period (or comma and then it won't be simple sentence but a complex or compound sentence). The difference from making it AI is very big in my opinion, you can at least do as dantay9 suggested.

• Developers

..... I don't know the code. could someone write it, and post it here, if it wouldn't take them much time?

Deja vue... I hope you haven't forgotten either.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• 12 years later...
On 5/24/2009 at 5:07 AM, program builder said:

I relise it is inpossible to include every combination of words, that someone can type

and thats what would need to be done, inorder to create a chat bot, that sounds total

human like. However I know of a way to make one, that wouldn't sound total human

like, but it could possibly get resonably close in a way. Ok here is what I need to do.

I need to come up with something sort of a program, like this

if "i watched" was typed send

endif

if "i liked" was typed send

MsgBox(4096, "Instant Message", "I liked that too.")

endif

and abunch of other ones. I know this isn't proper code, but I think you get the picture.

I need it to where if they typed I saw a movie last night, it would still send message

and i want to create all of the most popular ways that someone can start a saying

and the most popular comment to repond back with. I could do that, if I just new how

to do make it do what i mentioned above. thanks. can someone please help.

First, why do you need such an artificial chatbot?

While you can use the chatbot app of any social application, If you've been to search the net before, you know that

But if you still want to create a chatbot, I think you should visit GitHub or one such community.

• Developers
1 hour ago, ethanmiles said:

First, why do you need such an artificial chatbot?

First: Why do you feel the need to resurrect an 12 years old topic to make this generic post?  Anything else coming to advertise? 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 1 year later...
  • Developers
26 minutes ago, gbws said:

I'm having the same problem.

Posting this after 14 years is not going to help you. So post your script and explain the issue you have please.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The program described in this post has been implemented long ago, and even has a GPT already.

but I'm still writing code about how to batch delete data from a bunch of data in English ......This is a question that maybe someone can help me with?

• Jos locked this topic