OCR dll

Hi,

I found this dll in a program I use called Kleptomania. Because I am quite new to dll's :) , I was wondering if anyone could use this dll to build an OCR tool in AutoIT. Feel free to download and see.

Edited by Radsam

Hi,

I found this dll in a program I use called Kleptomania. Because I am quite new to dll's  :) , I was wondering if anyone could use this dll to build an OCR tool in AutoIT. Feel free to download and see.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know how to open up a DLL to see what's in it.............. can I get a hint?

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

Doc was of no help :)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Well, with a name like "Klepto" it kinda makes me worry a bit. "Klepto" is the Greek verb "to steal" or "theft."

As far as I remember Kleptomania is innocent program: it's first looks for installed fonts and then get text "by OCR" from any window that use one of those installed fonts. Don't know precise what this dll do, but as Larry say, this most likely some keyboard hook, and we can't use this for OCR :)

As far as I remember Kleptomania is innocent program: it's first looks for  installed fonts and then get text "by OCR" from any window that use one of those installed fonts. Don't know precise what this dll do, but as Larry say, this most likely some keyboard hook, and we can't use this for OCR :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think it's the program i used several years ago to capture text from msgboxes(alerts) that had text on it which was unselectable

greetings

Kees