Beginner Question

Hi,i am beginner in AutoIt,i started learning it before 2 days,and i learned a lot,it is so easy and i like it,so i wanted to move to advanced but it looks that i still need to learn :) So i am making one BOT for some game.So i want after 60 secunds passed off,the script to execute some code,for ex : The script start,after start,and after 60 secunds some code should execute,and so on :party: Please help me :idea:

• Developers

Doesn't look like you have really done any searching on this forum yet or else you would have the know the reply you were going to get to a post like this.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@nF67 nop buddy,that is not what i want.I will try to explain you better. Here is what i want : The magic have remaining time : 60 secunds,so i want when 60 secunds passed off,to execute some code,BUT WHILE 60 SECUNDS ARE PASSING OFF I WANT SOME CODE TO EXECUTE ALSO,so i need something like : if time(passed off) = 60 then asljkghasg . I hope you understand me.

• Developers

Search yourself, as this has been asked and answered many times and comeback when you have something to show and questions about.

Jos

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)