FF.au3 (V0.6.0.1b-10)

Stilgar

Quick question: if I used this and gave the compiled program to a friend - whom does not have autoit... would said person need to download and install that addon aswell?

If you intend to use Sarcasm you must this sticker!!![size="1"][sub]pic made by manadar[/sub][/size]

Quick question: if I used this and gave the compiled program to a friend - whom does not have autoit... would said person need to download and install that addon aswell?

Yes he need the addon.

But you can build in this function:

http://thorsten-willert.de/Themen/FFau3/Beispiele/_MozRepl_Detect.au3

so your programm installs the addon, if it is not installed.

Yes he need the addon.

But you can build in this function:

http://thorsten-willert.de/Themen/FFau3/Beispiele/_MozRepl_Detect.au3

so your programm installs the addon, if it is not installed.

Okay... Thank you so much...

Another one: Does that addon create a menu or anything that you can visually see besides in the addons section?

Like, does it create a toolbar at all?

Edited by Tekki
If you intend to use Sarcasm you must this sticker!!![size="1"][sub]pic made by manadar[/sub][/size]

Hi all,

I have a problem with FF.au3 . I want make a flooder with use AutoIT. Loop repeat 10x. I want to loop infinity repeat.

#include <FF.au3>

HotKeySet("{F9}","wylacz")
TraySetIcon("icon.ico")
TraySetToolTip("Flooder")
$text = InputBox("Flooder","Say:","Floood")

If @error = 1 Then
    Exit
EndIf

If @error = 0 Then
    While 1
            _FFConnect()
            _FFSetValueById("form6_content",$text)
            _FFFormSubmit("form6", "id")

sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndIf

Func wylacz()
       Exit
EndFunc

SciTE:

__FFSend: try{window.content.wrappedJSObject.frames[-1].document.getElementById('form6_content').value='flooood';}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
__FFWaitForRepl ==> Timeout: 10005ms > 10000ms $iTimeOut
__FFRecv:
__FFWaitForRepl ==> Timeout: 3003ms > 3000ms $iTimeOut
__FFSend: try{window.content.wrappedJSObject.frames[-1].document.getElementById('form6').elements.length;}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
_FFCmd ==> Error return value

How it do?

Thanks.

----

Sorry but my english. I'm Pole.

Hi all,

I have a problem with FF.au3 . I want make a flooder with use AutoIT. Loop repeat 10x. I want to loop infinity repeat.

#include <FF.au3>

HotKeySet("{F9}","wylacz")
TraySetIcon("icon.ico")
TraySetToolTip("Flooder")
$text = InputBox("Flooder","Say:","Floood")

If @error = 1 Then
    Exit
EndIf

If @error = 0 Then
    While 1
            _FFConnect()

sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndIf

Func wylacz()
       Exit
EndFunc

SciTE:

__FFSend: try{window.content.wrappedJSObject.frames[-1].document.getElementById('form6_content').value='flooood';}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
__FFWaitForRepl ==> Timeout: 10005ms > 10000ms $iTimeOut
__FFRecv:
__FFWaitForRepl ==> Timeout: 3003ms > 3000ms $iTimeOut
__FFSend: try{window.content.wrappedJSObject.frames[-1].document.getElementById('form6').elements.length;}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
_FFCmd ==> Error return value

How it do?

Thanks.

----

Sorry but my english. I'm Pole.

Hmm flooder :D :D :D :D

Which version of the FF.au3 are you using? Can you show me the log before the _FFSetValueById("form6_content",$text), please

But the BIGGEST problem in your programm is:

You made in your loop every 100ms a new connection to FF/MozRepl - so you have in one minute 600 connections to FF... this slows down MozRepl a "little bit".

Put _FFConnect everywhere bevore this loop or at the beginning of your programm.

If you check the connection in your script then you can avoid these endless errors from the FF-functions, e.g.

; some code
_FFConnect()

; some code

If _FFIsConnected() Then
 While True
  ; some code with _FF*-functions
 Wend
EndIF
Edited by Stilgar

I use FF.au3 0.5.3.8b

I modified the script your way and it works!

If @error = 1 Then
    Exit
EndIf

If @error = 0 Then
            _FFConnect()
EndIF

If _FFIsConnected() Then
        While True
            sleep(1000)
        Wend
EndIF

Thank You for help :D

A new version (only for testing) V0.5.3.9b-7:

http://thorsten-willert.de/Themen/FFau3/Testversion/FF.au3

- Added: _FFImageMapClick($vArea[, $sModeArea = "index"[, $vMap = 0[, $sModeMap = "index"[, $bLoadWait = True]]]])

- Added: _FFGetValue($sElement[, $sMode = "elements"[, $iIndex = 0[, $iFilter = 0]]])

- Added: Support for nested frames

- Added: Global Var $_FF_FRAME - holds the current frame as string

- Added: _FFImagesGetBySize: parameter $iPercent +/- tolerance in percent for $sMode = "eq"

- Added: _FFLoadWaitTimeOut, to change the global-timeout for _FFLoadWait

- Added: Global $_FF_LOADWAIT_TIMEOUT = 120000

- Added: _FFRecord* : Some functions recording (only a test)

- only for use between _FFConnect / _FFStart / _FFIsConnected and _FFDisConnect / _FFQuit

- the recorded functions are not the same like in your original script!!!

- Added: Global Var $_FF_RECORD - recording on/off

- Added: Global Var $_FF_RECORDED_CMD - recorded script

- Changed: _FFGetValueById and _FFGetValueByName now only wrappers for _FFGetValue

- Changed: Rebuild all frame-functions

- Changed: For recording: _FFLoadWait, _FFLinkClick, _FFXPath, _FFImageClick

- Changed: Limited timeout for _FFLoadWait to min. 1000ms

- Optimized: _FFTableWriteToArray - up to 100% faster

- Optimized: _FFAction, _FFFormReset, _FFGetObjectInfo, _FFCmd, _FFWindowGetHandle, _FFObjGet

- Removed: _FFFrameGetSelected, __FFAddStatus, __FFRemoveStatus, __FFSetStatus, __FFGetStatus

- Fixed: _FFImagesGetBySize: $sMode now case insensitive

Hello, I am having some problem with _FFLinksGetAll function, I wanted to get list of links from a page, only "href" info, but this function is set to get several other information per link. How I can trim or copy only links? when I tried to use _FileWriteFromArray with _FFLinksGetAll I get "Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded" error.

After reading some posts I understood that _FileWriteFromArray only one dimention, so the solution might be using ubound to limit the dimension, but I am not familiar with the method/syntax, can anybody help? Thanks.

Hello, I am having some problem with _FFLinksGetAll function, I wanted to get list of links from a page, only "href" info, but this function is set to get several other information per link. How I can trim or copy only links? when I tried to use _FileWriteFromArray with _FFLinksGetAll I get "Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded" error.

After reading some posts I understood that _FileWriteFromArray only one dimention, so the solution might be using ubound to limit the dimension, but I am not familiar with the method/syntax, can anybody help? Thanks.

Hello,

use _FFXpath instead of _FFLinksGetAll:

$aHref = _FFXpath("//a","href",6)
Edited by Stilgar

it it just me or dose any1 else get errors? When i leave my computer when im at work i get it to run FF every 4 hours and get it to do stuff it normaly works. when i test it when im watching it. but when im not home when i get home i always have a error message _FFConnect ==> General Error: Warning: Connected to a non browser-window. what dose that mean i dont understand why im getting it.

it it just me or dose any1 else get errors? When i leave my computer when im at work i get it to run FF every 4 hours and get it to do stuff it normaly works. when i test it when im watching it. but when im not home when i get home i always have a error message _FFConnect ==> General Error: Warning: Connected to a non browser-window. what dose that mean i dont understand why im getting it.

This message appears e.g. if you perform _FFConnect if a popup from an AddOn or any other non-browser window from FireFox is open. Edited by Stilgar

Do you use _FFConnect often?

Normaly you have to use it at the start of you your programm an then nevermore.

@error is set to $_FF_ERROR_GeneralError and @extended is set to 1 from _FFConnect if you connected to a non browser-window, so if you check this you can try to connect again (in a loop).

Edited by Stilgar

so is this wrong do i need _FFConnect? also i looked in my firefox at mozrepl tools and i relised that it wasnt starte, dosnt it start by its self when u install it?

$username = GUICtrlRead($Input1)
    $password = GUICtrlRead($Input2)
    _MozRepl_Detect()
    _FFStart("www.mysite.com")

$emailinput = _FFObjGet("emailinput", "name")
    $passwordinput = _FFObjGet("passwordinput", "name")

_FFObj($emailinput, "value", $username)
    _FFObj($passwordinput, "value", $password)
    _FFFormSubmit("aspnetForm", "name", "submit")
    _Sleep(5000)
    _FFOpenURL("www.mysite.com/stuff")
Edited by epicfail

so is this wrong do i need _FFConnect? also i looked in my firefox at mozrepl tools and i relised that it wasnt starte, dosnt it start by its self when u install it?

_MozRepl_Detect()

$emailinput = _FFObjGet("emailinput", "name")
    $passwordinput = _FFObjGet("passwordinput", "name")

_FFObj($emailinput, "value", $username)
    _FFObj($passwordinput, "value", $password)
    _FFFormSubmit("aspnetForm", "name", "submit")
    _Sleep(5000)

Your code is a little bit to complicated:

If _MozRepl_Detect() Then

If _FFIsConnected() Then
            _FFSetValueByName("emailinput", $username)
            _FFSetValueByName("passwordinput", $password)
            _FFFormSubmit("aspnetForm", "name")
            Sleep(5000)
        EndIf
    EndIf

normaly you don't have to work with this _FFObj* functions.

For logins you can use _FF_AutoLogin, too:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=102133

If you use _FFStart then MozRepl is started, too.

After _FFStart you don't have to use _FFConnect.

After the installation of it isn't started and must start it via the menu and check "Activate on startup".

Edited by Stilgar

From another thread, but it may belong here.

///////////////////////////

Posted Yesterday, 02:13 PM

Hello,

Can this program be used in place of a macro recorder? I have several repetitive tasks that need to be done a lot. They are really fairly simple but the macro recorder my friend is using takes a lot of steps to get a simple task done. He has to try and use the mouse as little as possible as it seems to not find the same field in a webpage if the header changes size. In general what we are doing is opening a webpage (there will be quite a few) inserting a url in a search field then when that loads switching the url in the new search field. This will be repeated 3 to 21 times. When that is done we will switch the main page and repeat the process. Can this be accomplished with this program or do I need a recorder of some type?

Thanks,

Leiif

////////////////////////////

I use Firefox as my default browser. I looked at the simple tutorials. They were more about writing scripts. Is there a way to record say the first 3 steps and then edit the script by copying and pasting? I have used iMacro and it was O.K. but I want to make this more automated and be able to pick a line out of a file to place in the search field. Not sure where to start or how to get going with this. Using a recorder was just a matter of clicking record and then going through some steps then opening the file and copy/paste to make it do all the steps.

Best regards,

Leiif

//////////////////////

TurionAltec

Posted Yesterday, 02:35 PM

AutoIT is mainly scripting. There's the "Au3Recorder" tool, but it's fairly rudimentary, and only looks for matching window titles, and mousemoves and "Send()"s. The power in AutoIT is using functions like ControlClick, ControlSend, and the ability to do conditional logic, which allows for the creation of more robust and flexible scripts.

Using libraries like IE.au3, although perhaps a little overwhelming at first, is a lot more reliable than blindly sending stuff to the keyboard because you can get it to wait for a page to finish loading before continuing to the next step.

////////////////////

AdmiralAlkex

Posted Yesterday, 06:05 PM

View PostLeiif, on 30 September 2009 - 09:31 PM, said:

Will do Zedna. Will it work with Firefox?

No, you want the Firefox UDF if you are gonna work with Firefox.

/////////////////////

OK I found the current program and installed it. I found the FF_UDF page. Now what? How do you "load" the FF_UDF? I copied and pasted it from the page and into a txt file and it shows as a au3. I did the 3 tutorials but don't seem to be able to wrap my head around this yet. I am going to need to build several "scripts" if that is what you call them, that act like "macros" (like a macro file from a macro recorder, i.e. jitbit or iMacro).

For the most basic I need to open a Browser or a tab and then open a url to a web-proxy page and insert a URL from a file then hit "surf" or "go", then insert a new URL in the new field and repeat, after 3 to 21 URLs from the location file I will need to open a new web-proxy site and start over. The URLs for the web-proxy sites will be in 1 file named "web-proxy file" and each URL will be on a separate line. Same for the URLs for the "location to surf to" file. Not all web-proxy sites are built the same so I need to be able to insert my URLs in the correct field on the different pages. A friend of mine has trouble with JitBit as it is using mouse coordinates and gets lost at times. iMacro doesn't have that trouble but it does not seem to be able to get a URL from say "line 3" of a file. It just copy and pastes what you tell it too and types the text. I can edit the text fine but it would be easier to just change 1 file when things need changing, and they do every week or 2.

So what next? Best suggestions?

Thanks,

Leiif