FF.au3 (V0.6.0.1b-10)

Stilgar

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Can someone help me to translate this IE script for firefox :

$oIE=_IECreate ("http://example.com)
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "formular")
$oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "name")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oText,"value")

Thank you

@lis16: Maybe a bit late, but you must not connect multiple times. Call _FFConnect only once at the beginning of the script and not in the loop.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

I solved the problem. I found out that it is necessary to find 'TCPSend($_FF_GLOBAL_SOCKET, "close()" & @CRLF)' at line 2057 in FF.au3 and replace the "close()" to "goQuitApplication()", that Firefox is really closed. I hope that it will be useful to someone.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have been using IE.au3 library for automation of IE but didnt really know that there is a UDF for FF as well. Can somebody please answer couple of questions below,

1. Does FF.au3 UDF supports most recent version of Firefox which is FF v8 as of today?

2. Are there any plans to add it to official AutoIt UDFs same as that of IE.au3

3. Is MozRepl required for using this UDF? If yes then will it support Firefox v8?

Thanks!!

In fact MOZREPL 1.1b2 works with Firefox 7.0 but not with Firefox 8.0

The new version of mOZREPL 1.1b3 doesn't work wit Firefox8 and lock the system

I don't know if the problem comes from MOZREPL or from FF.AU3.

I have tell this problem to stilgar one week ago but not response since ..........

In fact MOZREPL 1.1b2 works with Firefox 7.0 but not with Firefox 8.0

The new version of mOZREPL 1.1b3 doesn't work wit Firefox8 and lock the system

I don't know if the problem comes from MOZREPL or from FF.AU3.

I have tell this problem to stilgar one week ago but not response since ..........

I would have thought that after 450+ posts you would be able to tell the difference between the post composition editor and the barebones report input. I see that giving the benefit of the dbout based on tenure was misplaced.

Pay more attention what you are doing in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the eight version of Firefox there a problem to connect to Firefox.

Here is the log

__FFStartProcess: ""C:Program FilesMozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe" -new-window "http://www.xxx.fr" -repl 4242

_FFConnect: OS: WIN_VISTA WIN32_NT 6002 Service Pack 2

_FFConnect: AutoIt: 3.3.6.1

_FFConnect: FF.au3: 0.6.0.1b-3

_FFConnect: IP: 10.244.144.52

_FFConnect: Port: 4242

_FFConnect: Delay: 2ms

_FFConnect: Socket: 508

_FFConnect: Browser:

__FFSendJavascripts: Sending functions to FireFox .......... done

_FFLoadWait: .................................................

Her i was obliged to cancel

And i use MOZREPL Version 1.1

+>12:34:40 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

>Exit code: 0 Time: 20.186

Maybe someone know how to contact Stilgar which is the author of this nice tools , because even with the new version of MOZREPL 1.1 FF3.au3 don't walk

Edited by LOULOU

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

I have code:

#Include <FF.au3>

_FFStart()

_FFTabAdd()

_FFTabAdd()

_FFTabAdd()

_FFTabAdd()

_FFTabSetSelected("first","index")

$i=0

Do

$i=$i+1

_FFTabSetSelected("next","index")

Until $i=5

Seem 2 commands _FFTabSetSelected don't act. Anybody can help me? Thanks all very much.

This is info about error:

__FFStartProcess: ""C:Program FilesMozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe" -new-window "about:blank" -repl 4242

_FFConnect: OS: WIN_7 WIN32_NT 7600

_FFConnect: AutoIt: 3.3.6.1

_FFConnect: FF.au3: 0.6.0.1b-3

_FFConnect: IP: 127.0.0.1

_FFConnect: Port: 4242

_FFConnect: Delay: 2ms

_FFConnect: Socket: 564

_FFConnect: Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0

__FFSendJavascripts: Sending functions to FireFox .......... done

_FFLoadWait: . loaded in 17ms

__FFSend: try{gBrowser.selectedTab = gBrowser.addTab('about:blank')}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};

__FFRecv: [object XULElement] — {linkedBrowser: {…}, _tPos: 1, mOverCloseButton: false, mCorrespondingMenuitem: null, arrowKeysShouldWrap: false, pinned: false, hidden: false, ...}

_FFLoadWait: . loaded in 27ms

__FFSend: try{gBrowser.selectedTab = gBrowser.addTab('about:blank')}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};

__FFRecv: [object XULElement] — {linkedBrowser: {…}, _tPos: 2, mOverCloseButton: false, mCorrespondingMenuitem: null, arrowKeysShouldWrap: false, pinned: false, hidden: false, ...}

_FFLoadWait: .. loaded in 315ms

__FFRecv: [object XULElement] — {linkedBrowser: {…}, _tPos: 3, mOverCloseButton: false, mCorrespondingMenuitem: null, arrowKeysShouldWrap: false, pinned: false, hidden: false, ...}

_FFLoadWait: .. loaded in 289ms

__FFRecv: [object XULElement] — {linkedBrowser: {…}, _tPos: 4, mOverCloseButton: false, mCorrespondingMenuitem: null, arrowKeysShouldWrap: false, pinned: false, hidden: false, ...}

_FFLoadWait: .. loaded in 292ms

__FFSend: try{gBrowser.tabContainer.selectedIndex = first}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};

__FFRecv: _FFCmd_Err

__FFSend: try{gBrowser.tabContainer.selectedIndex = next}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};

__FFSend: try{gBrowser.tabContainer.selectedIndex = next}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};

>Exit code: 0 Time: 7.462

Edited by meomeo192

@meomeo192

#include <FF.au3>

_FFStart()

_ffwindowselect() ; probably not necessary depending on what you're trying to do

_FFTabAdd()

_FFTabAdd()

_FFTabAdd()

_FFTabAdd()

$i=0

While $i <= 5

_FFTabSetSelected($i)

$i = $i + 1

WEnd

Also, I noticed in the FF3 Documentation that the _FFTabSetSelected $vTab parameter says, "prev= next tab." & "next= previous tab." which seems backwards...

Edited by mootius

@mootius: thanks you very much.

Please tell me the way to i can send some button to Firefox, while i don't active this window Firefox.

Could you be more specific? Honestly, I'm very new to AutoIt, but I'll help if I can. Explain what you're trying to do, or post some code you are trying to get to work...

I intend make a auto read mail, so i want send Button "Delete" then read mail to don't read it again. Can you give me a suggestion?

I'm new AutoIt to, so i'm very happy when know you, i'll be funny if you send me a private messenger have Yahoo or email to we can learn together.

Thanks you very much.