FF.au3 (V0.6.0.1b-10)

Stilgar

I intend make a auto read mail, so i want send Button "Delete" then read mail to don't read it again. Can you give me a suggestion?

I'm new AutoIt to, so i'm very happy when know you, i'll be funny if you send me a private messenger have Yahoo or email to we can learn together.

Thanks you very much.

Ya, everybody is funny. Now you're funny too. (that's sortof a lyric from a song, don't take it wrong.)

So you want to write an app that logs into a mail server, reads a mail, and then marks it read or trashes it so it isn't 'new' anymore? Like an email client then?

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

I have a link below text "click here".

I used code:

#Include

_FFLinkClick("click here", "text")

to click in link, but not successful.

Who can tell me the code to click in link below text "click here", please tell me.

Thanks you very much.

FFSearch: how to it continue search?

Hi all,

In a website have a sentence: "i love autoit for firefox"

I use: _FFsearch("love") and the "love" is marked in black (value return 1), i want to continue search the "autoit" but _FFSearch("autoit") isn't successfull and if i continue use _FFsearch("love"), the value return 0 = don't successful. If i click mouse in another this site ( the "love" won't be marked in black) and use _FFsearch("love") or _FFSearch("autoit") is successful.

Anybody can tell me the code to after search "love" i can continue search "autoit" without use mouse to click in another this site.

Thanks all very much.

Hi,

@loulou - thanks for version info.

I recently updated from Firefox 3.6 to 7.0, and Mozrepl to 1.1. It works, and one instance of _FFClick that didn't used to work, is alright now. :)

_FFClick($sName, "Name")

The problem where data is not right after web-page change until reconnect, is still there.

@meomeo192 - try putting this after each page change.

_FFDisconnect()
_FFConnect()

A few times Mozrepl has failed to respond, and I've manually stopped and started it. I never had to do that before.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Trying the FF.au3 UDF, it opens me 2 times Firefox (2 windows: one with my link 'www.google.com' and the other one 'www.4242.com') with this simple code:

#include "ff.au3"
$socket = _FFStart("http://www.google.com/")

Searching where would be the problem, I found that in Func __FFStartProcess() a small error:

Local $sCommand = StringFormat('"%s" %s %s %s -repl %i %s', $sFFExe, $sNewWin, $sURL, $sNoRemote, $iPort, $sProfile)

So I added 2 double quotes like this:

Local $sCommand = StringFormat('"%s" %s %s %s "-repl %i %s"', $sFFExe, $sNewWin, $sURL, $sNoRemote, $iPort, $sProfile)

and it works fine for me !

Win7 X64

Firefox 9.01

FF.au3 0.6.0.1b-3

Hope this helps.

PS it works fine if you change the ports of mozrepl

@cramaboule,

Thanks for the fix, I'd seen tabs connecting to 4242.

One of my PCs had auto-updated Firefox from 7.0 to 9.0.1 and I was surprised to see my AutoIt things continue to work. Thanks for your confirmation on that as well.

Richard

I try from the way you describe but with windows Vista French version and nothing happen only the website is loading but after there's a problem and the automation doesn't works. Can you sya me how to automate Firefox.

Thanks in advance

I try from the way you describe but with windows Vista French version and nothing happen only the website is loading but after there's a problem and the automation doesn't works.

Thanks in advance

In fact i discover that's MOZREPL 1.1 works only on Windows 7 with Vista and XP it doesn't works. that's the reason i didn't arrive to automate Firefox Edited by LOULOU

I use MozRepl 1.1, Firefox 10.0, Vista HP32 (english), and FF.au3. Mostly successfully. A few of the functions that I was able to use (before Moz and Firefox upgrades) don't work now. The Tab functions, (_FFTabExists, _FFTabSetSelected, _FFTabAdd). But for the most part it works for me.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I have some problem. On the site I have table with td:

<td rowspan="1">
    <a title="36,453 BBY" href="/wiki/36,453_BBY">36,453</a>
-
    <a title="25,793 BBY" href="/wiki/25,793_BBY">25,793 BBY</a>
</td>

or

<td rowspan="1">
    <a title="25,793 BBY" href="/wiki/25,793_BBY">25,793 BBY</a>
</td>

I tried everything that I know that can work but only I get is object (and I can get text) or nothing or some errors.

Can someone help me get all text from td?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I've been trying for some days now to make my autoit program read a url from the adress bar of firefox. I already found out how to do this in IE and Chrome.

ControlGetText("[CLASS:IEFrame]", "", "Edit1")

AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

ControlGetText("Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_OmniboxView1")

Of course, this won't work with firefox and FF.au3 is giving errors.

__FFSend ==> Socket Error

_FFCmd ==> Error return value

_FFLinksGetAll ==> No match

_FFLinksGetAll ==> General Error

+>20:07:53 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.058

Ths script already works fine for me:

#include <ClipBoard.au3>

;~ AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 2 )

;~ WinSetState("Mozilla Firefox", "", @SW_HIDE)

WinActivate("Mozilla Firefox")

Send("^l")

Send("^c")

WinSetState("Mozilla Firefox", "", @SW_SHOW)

$address=_ClipBoard_GetData($CF_TEXT)

MsgBox( 0, "asdf", $address )

If anyone could tell me a more 'elegant' way of achieving this, I'd really appreciate that.

Helmsman

• 3 weeks later...

for the Func __FFIsURL(ByRef $URL), attempting to pass an intranet site (http://domainname/) or (domainname) with no www returns false.

I just added StringLeft($url, 7) = "http://" to temporarily remedy my issue.

Edited by mechaflash213
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I'm newbie in Autoit and I have some problem. Help me pls.

How to open multi links in new tabs by FF.au3 at the same time?

'Cause _FFOpenURL function just open one link at once.

TKS ALL

• 1 month later...

Hello,

is there a way to click a button with _FFClick and only the value?

The problem is two buttons got the same name (WTF?!)

Sure... I can click the button successfully with the index of the element. But it isn't reliable because in the past the page changed sometimes the index .

<input class="gps_stats" type="submit" name="button" value="GPS Coordinates" title="button" tabindex="2" />
<input class="gps_stats" type="submit" name="button" value="GPS List" title="button" tabindex="3" />

I found a solution for the IE-UDF:

Func _IEGetObjByValue($oIE, $searchvalue)
    $oForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE)
    For $oForm in $oForms
        $oElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm)
        For $oElement In $oElements
            If StringInStr($oElement.value, $searchvalue) Then
                Return $oElement
            EndIf
        Next
    Next
EndFunc

But is the a way for FF, too?

Can you help me, please?