Q: How to ClipGet() numbers without the 1000-separator

I would like to extract price data from a website, calculate an average price and post it into openoffice/Excel.

The data from the website looks like this:

Anzahl     Produkt  Firma                 Quali  Preis         Gesamt         Aktion
200       Stahl   muenchenAG             0       159,00       31.800,00    kaufen
2.112       Mehl       Idea Network Ltd    0         39,00         82.368,00       kaufen
600       Getreide   BierFabrik          2        8,00          4.800,00        kaufen
1.000       Getreide   Schmu Schubiak        0       7,77           7.770,00        kaufen
45.000     Strom      Lindi GmbH             0        0,16          7.200,00        kaufen

My problem here is that whenever i mark the "Anzahl" number (The number of items) and get it with CLIPGET(), a "." is treated as a ",".

That means the 2.112 (two thousand one houndred and twelve) are treated as 2,112 (two point one one two).

Do you guys know how I can remove that "." or somehow mark the 2.112 and have it register as two thousand something? I'm clueless and new to autoIt, so please help me.