S.O.S on windows explorer

ivan

I need to change the windows explorer folder options, such that whenever the explorer is run, it will show the folder path on the title bar.

I've searched to no avail at other entries in the forum and in the microsoft website to see if I could find a key that does the job.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this task.

Thanks in advance.

IVAN

I'm entirely sure that it's do-able because it's an option you can set in the "Folder Options" section...there HAS to be a registry key that stores this information somewhere.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState', 'FullPath', 'REG_DWORD', 1); On
RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState', 'FullPath', 'REG_DWORD', 0); Off

Of course, you'll need to somehow refresh all the windows afterwards.

Edited by Saunders

RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState', 'FullPath', 'REG_DWORD', 1); On
RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState', 'FullPath', 'REG_DWORD', 0); Off

Of course, you'll need to somehow refresh all the windows afterwards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd perform the RegWrite before opening the Explorer window in question.

I do something similar when I murder the MS Office Assistant in the registry before opening Word.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

I do something similar when I murder the MS Office Assistant in the registry before opening Word.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man I love the way that sounds ... Murder and Office assistant definetely go together :)

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?