needing binding script

so im a noob of scripting and i would be happy if u post me a script that makes this:

when i clikc (left) mouse button after 0.2 secs it cliks 1(number key)

so it would be like when im clikcing my mouse it always cliks 1 after the mouse clikc

thanx :)

Welcome to the forums!

Why don't you try your hand at a couple of scripts and post them here when you have some trouble?

Remember, the help file is your friend.

You may want to look specifically at Send, Sleep, and simple GUI controls.

Bob

You can't see a rainbow without first experiencing the rain.

so im a noob of scripting and i would be happy if u post me a script that makes this:

We don't do that here. This site is for helping you learn the language and use it yourself. It is not a free script-writing service.

If you don't want to learn how to do it yourself, try the Rent-A-Coder link in my sig.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

yea i woud try doing it my self but my help in scite doesnt work :party:

Then fix it. Did you download the full version of SciTE4AutoIt3? There is a minimal version that ships with AutoIt itself, but you want the full version.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

yea im a noob. i tried this (it didnt work :party: )

I'll assume you mean SciTE works now (including the all-important help file {F1}), and the code below is what doesn't work.

$val=1 MouseClick("left")

You have two statements here that should be on different lines. MouseClick() does not DETECT a click, rather it PERFORMS a mouse click. So It don't think that's what you meant to do.

Then $val=1

You can't use "Then" without an "If".

sleep(200)

This is correct for a .2s delay.

HotKeySet( "1" [, "click"])

Here the syntax is wrong. The square brackets indicate an optional parameter in the help file, and are not supposed to be included in your actual usage. If you remove those, the syntax is correct: HotKeySet( "1" , "click"), but it doesn't do what you think it does. You probably just wanted Send("1").

To keep the script running in a loop you need While/WEnd around the whole thing.

Detecting the mouse click is done with _IsPressed().

Sending the keystroke is done with Send().

Look up those functions in the help file and try again.

It would help if you tried the basic tutorial in the help file also.

Edited by PsaltyDS