#include <Misc.au3>
While 1
    If _IsPressed("11") And _IsPressed("12") Then;<== alt+ctrl
        MsgBox(0,"","")
    EndIf
WEnd

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

#include <Misc.au3>
While 1
    If _IsPressed("11") And _IsPressed("12") Then;<== alt+ctrl
        MsgBox(0,"","")
    EndIf
WEnd

is there many another way to detect it because i'm making a func that i can detect the difference between a and A

is there many another way to detect it because i'm making a func that i can detect the difference between a and A

Check if "Shift" was pressed with the "a" :D

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

i dont wanne msgbox i wanne _FileWriteLog

but if i do that i get 10 times the same letter thats the problem

lol, are you joking?, BogQ's code was an example, the MsgBox was to show you that _IsPressed has captured the keystroke, it's not a crime if you modify it to suits your need, and if you have looked at the help file you would have understood that there is a list of keys to check for...

#include <Misc.au3>
While 1
    If _IsPressed("10") And _IsPressed("48") Then ConsoleWrite("test")
    while _IsPressed("10") And _IsPressed("48")H
        sleep(1)
        WEnd
WEnd

this works

u use the

sleep(1)
        WEnd

to prevent that i get 9999 times the same letter is this a good way ?

Edited by yucatan

#include <Misc.au3>
While 1
    If _IsPressed("10") And _IsPressed("48") Then ConsoleWrite("test")
        sleep(1)
        WEnd
WEnd

this works

u use the

sleep(1)
        WEnd

to prevent that i get 9999 times the same letter is this a good way ?

A way that it can be done is..

While 1
    Sleep ( 1000 )
    While _IsPressed("10") And _IsPressed("48") Then
        ConsoleWrite("test")
        ExitLoop
       Wend
WEnd

If you still get mutliple keys, dont hold down the keys as long. The "Sleep (1000)" is the amount of time it takes to check if the keys are pressed. Modify that to a bigger number so that it doesn't catch it as much.

A way that it can be done is..

While 1
    Sleep ( 1000 )
    While _IsPressed("10") And _IsPressed("48") Then
        ConsoleWrite("test")
        ExitLoop
       Wend
WEnd

If you still get mutliple keys, dont hold down the keys as long. The "Sleep (1000)" is the amount of time it takes to check if the keys are pressed. Modify that to a bigger number so that it doesn't catch it as much.

is it posseble to detect a keydown and keyup event that i can see when a key is pressed down and when it it not pressed down anymore?

is it posseble to detect a keydown and keyup event that i can see when a key is pressed down and when it it not pressed down anymore?

While the keys are pressed the loop will continue, just check it after the loop is ending :D

Spoiler

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

While the keys are pressed the loop will continue, just check it after the loop is ending :D

_ispressed does that work with more keys at the same time ?

for a example if u press shift and then ABC and then i release shift can _ispressed see that while the ABC is pressed the shift key was pressed down ?

for a example if u press shift and then ABC and then i release shift can _ispressed see that while the ABC is pressed the shift key was pressed down ?

Yes, something like this...

While _IsPressed("10") Or (_IsPressed("41") And _IsPressed("42") And _IsPressed("43"))
    Sleep(100)

If _IsPressed("10") Then ConsoleWrite("Shif is been held down" & @CRLF)
WEnd

Spoiler

My Work...

Spoiler

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

Yes, something like this...

While _IsPressed("10") Or (_IsPressed("41") And _IsPressed("42") And _IsPressed("43"))
    Sleep(100)

If _IsPressed("10") Then ConsoleWrite("Shif is been held down" & @CRLF)
WEnd

sorry that wont work for me sleep(100) is much to long i show u some code about how i work now

ElseIf _IsPressed("01") Then 
    _FileWriteLog($dest & "\my.log","Left mouse button"&@CRLF)
    while _IsPressed("01")
    sleep(1)
    WEnd

and 2 if i use your wat i cannot detect for how long the key has been pressed

i need to be able to see if i do press shift then i do ABC then i release shift so that i can see that ABC are typed in big letters and not just abc u understand?

Edited by yucatan

You got all the needed answers in this topic, look also at this _IsPressedEx UDF.

Spoiler

My Work...

Spoiler

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

i need to be able to see if i do press shift then i do ABC then i release shift so that i can see that ABC are typed in big letters and not just abc u understand?

R y trying to make keyloger?!!!

if so, this topic shud b locked. = click

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.