Counterstrike Source Console

Hey.. at first this is not going to be an aimbot or smth like that :D

I just want to make sure that I wont be auto-kicked for being afk on a server, so I want to write something once in a while in the chat!

I could work with ControlSend.. but it would be easier to write directly in the console (for other purposes as well)..

Is there any way to do that? Since I dont get a handle of the control with the autoit window tool I dont know how to start!

greets, Zero!

Oh and the port of the Css Server is: 27018

Edited by ZeronesS

Hey.. at first this is not going to be an aimbot or smth like that :D

I just want to make sure that I wont be auto-kicked for being afk on a server, so I want to write something once in a while in the chat!

I could work with ControlSend.. but it would be easier to write directly in the console (for other purposes as well)..

Is there any way to do that? Since I dont get a handle of the control with the autoit window tool I dont know how to start!

greets, Zero!

Oh and the port of the Css Server is: 27018

If i remember right the key to get into the console is ~. So this should work for ya

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 75)
While 1
     Send ("~")
     Send ("what ever you want in here{Enter}")
     Send ("~")
    Sleep((1000*60)*1);Change the one for how many minuets you want it to sit idle

WEnd

edit: forgot code wrap

Edited by LurchMan

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.

Lurchman, why send it directly to the GUI, which I'm sure a cheat guard will stop, when you can send using TCPSend.

my simple mind didn't think that far in advance

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.

my simple mind didn't think that far in advance

Maybe something like this:

HotKeySet("^{F8}", "_AFK")

Dim $hAFK = False; Our switch

TCPStartup(); Start TCP

$hIP = @IPAddress1; IPAddress of the server
$hPort = 27018; Port

$hConnect = TCPConnect($hIP, $hPort); Connect to the server

While 1
    Sleep(100)
Wend

Func _AFK()
    Switch $hAFK
        Case True
            AdlibEnable("_Send", 120000); Run the _Send function every two minutes
            $hAFK = False; Set the switch back to False
        Case False
            AdlibDisable(); Stop the _Send function running
            $hAFK = True; Set te switch to true
    EndSwitch
EndFunc

Func _Send()
    TCPSend($hConnect, "Text to send!"); Change this to send whatever text you want
EndFunc

The hotkey is CTRL+F8. I don't know if this will work because CSS might need the message formatting differently.

thanks for ur replies James and LurchMan =]

I tried your ideas with each combinition and even found a cool UDF for this kind of stuff -> QuakeUDF

but nothing worked :D

Any other ideas? Or does somebody have a tested script to write in the Counterstrike Console?

.. Maybe Im just being too stupid x)

Edited by ZeronesS

thanks for ur replies James and LurchMan =]

I tried your ideas with each combinition and even found a cool UDF for this kind of stuff -> QuakeUDF

but nothing worked :D

Any other ideas? Or does somebody have a tested script to write in the Counterstrike Console?

.. Maybe Im just being too stupid x)

All of the things shown should work.. you must test things and try them to get it working. Otherwise you could just not occupy a slot when you are not there, another player who is not afk would gladly take your place if you are away for an extended period of time.

All of the things shown should work.. you must test things and try them to get it working. Otherwise you could just not occupy a slot when you are not there, another player who is not afk would gladly take your place if you are away for an extended period of time.

I tried it with:

-UDP

-TCP

-ControlSend(..."~")

-Quake UDF

Yes of course Im sure that u could get it with these but it didn work out in my attempts, mayb somebody else with Css+Autoit can do it..

And Im writing this script for some admins on one server, coz the headadmin doesnt want turn off auto-kicking, because he doesnt want to mess with the settings!

Plus the server got 30 slots, so it should be allright with other players..

Edited by ZeronesS

i think it isnt possible to do it with any network packet related things because the server is identifying the client and for each packet they use this ID to communicate. (at least that was the way how to query servers in 1.6 when i worked with that years ago to get the stats of the server and rcon control it like HLSW)

but i did something similar (connecting to servers via console, while cs was minimized) by writing the text into memory.

so you have to find out the memory adress for the console's input.

ask in cheat forums or read memory reading/writing tutorials and tut's how to find out adresses.

i think it isnt possible to do it with any network packet related things because the server is identifying the client and for each packet they use this ID to communicate.

Of course it's possible, you just need to find the correct formatting. I've seen hacks do it before.

An example formatted message may be:

/speak This is a message

Or

/send This is a message

It depends what CSS needs.

yeah I have seen that cod uses some strange y's (-> ÿ)..

Thanks for the last 2 ideas.. I think they could solve it =]

and otherwise I just came up with an emergency solution ->

I can just bind keys in the config with commands and just controlsend the binded hotkeys...

Ty! :D