Help me with iframe

I IE to a page that has Javascript to generate an iframe with a form

So I can not know names or ids of the form or the form's elements - because when I view source, there is nothing like

<iframe> <form> ... but just the Javascript that I think generates the form

I overcome this by using Firebug Inspect

I use

_IENavigate() to the page

_IELoadWait($IE) ;

_IEFrameGetCollection ( $IE, 0 ) ; I use this with index 0 because this frame has no name or id

and it is the only frame in the page

_IELoadWait($frame) ;

<next command>

but the <next command> which is an MsgBox() is not reached

Please help me with why this happens

Thanks,

View Source shows you the original source only, not the source after client side processing. DegugBar for IE (see my sig), the IE8 dom inspector (built in), Firebug and others can show you the interpretted source, which is what you need.

You give too little information to go on, but I suggest you add _IEErrorHandlerRegister() right after the IE include to see if you are getting an Access is Denied error that indicated cross-domain security errors (make sure to run in SciTe).

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Yes, DaleHohm

It is hard for thinking without some pieces of evidence

I would like to navigate to "http://ecomm.dell.com/myaccount/login.aspx"

(In IE, you have to navigate 2 times, because with the 1st time, it makes an error that I can't explain why)

There is an iframe with form there and I want to [1] put data, and [2] submit the form, [3] get the result of submition (by Text)

Thanks,