How to navigate around IE crashing?

I have a script that navigates some pages on IE, and it runs perfectly until IE crashes, then obviously is sitting IELoadWaiting I presume, halted until IExplorer is restarted. If I use the _IEBodyReadText command to search for the "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." text, and send a mouse click to the "do not send" button, will this effectively close the error box and allow the program to restart? Or when IExplorer crashes like this will it prevent me from searching for the text of the error message/is the crash dialogue window even body text? Is there a timeout command that would help with this situation? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

why dont you try before posting?, however the answer for your first question is no, you can handle it with the Window Management functions, search in the help file...

I didn't try before posting because this only happens like once every couple days, and I haven't been able to toggle the window yet to get x/y coordinates of the button/name of the window to give it a go.

So if I use the ControlClick() command, and stick it at the end of my script, will the script continue running once the error window has opened, or will it hit the next _IELoadWait and sit? I guess what I'm asking is whether I have to insert multiple instances of the ControlClick command, or somehow nestle it within an If loop as a safeguard.