Desktop Icon

How would you create a desktop icon and place on the desktop based on the known location of the file for example c:\myfolder\autoit\myscript.au3. In this case the icon would be the shortcut to myscript.au3

Help is always appreciated Ant.. :D

Thanks for the prompt reply this works:

FileCreateShortcut(@ScriptDir & "\myscript.exe",@DesktopDir & "\myscript.lnk",@WindowsDir,"/e,c:\", "This is an myscript link;-)", @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", "^!t","15", @SW_MINIMIZE)

Question is how do I substitute the icon identified as "15" with the icon compiled with myscript.au3 + icon1.ico to create myscript.exe? Ant..

Thanks for the prompt reply this works:

FileCreateShortcut(@ScriptDir & "\myscript.exe",@DesktopDir & "\myscript.lnk",@WindowsDir,"/e,c:\", "This is an myscript link;-)", @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", "^!t","15", @SW_MINIMIZE)

Question is how do I substitute the icon identified as "15" with the icon compiled with myscript.au3 + icon1.ico to create myscript.exe? Ant..

Sorry for putting the question before I read Help properly this works as required:

FileCreateShortcut(@ScriptDir & "\myscript.exe",@DesktopDir & "\myscript.lnk",@WindowsDir,"", "This is a link to myscript", @scriptdir & "\Icons\icon1.ico", "","", @SW_MINIMIZE)

Thanks to the respondants... Ant.. :D