Copy & Paste

Hi i need to paste the recived data (recived data is in ini file) into another input box i cannot copy & paste...

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

;;This is the UDP Server
;;Start this first

; Start The UDP Services
;==============================================
UDPStartup()

; Bind to a SOCKET
$readuser = IniReadSection("C:\Documents and Settings\Kasutaja\Desktop\Siim\scripts\Reg\reg\project\username.ini", "section3")
$readpass = IniReadSection("C:\Documents and Settings\Kasutaja\Desktop\Siim\scripts\Reg\reg\project\username.ini", "section4")
$ip = @IPAddress1
$socket = UDPBind($ip, 80)
$inifile = "username.ini"
If @error <> 0 Then Exit

While 1
    $data = UDPRecv($socket, 50)
    If $data <> "" Then
    TrayTip("Notice!", "New Account", 5, 1)
    IniWrite($inifile, "data", 0, $data)
    EndIf
    sleep(100)
WEnd

Func OnAutoItExit()
    UDPCloseSocket($socket)
    UDPShutdown()
EndFunc

Hi i need to paste the recived data (recived data is in ini file) into another input box i cannot copy & paste...

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

;;This is the UDP Server
;;Start this first

; Start The UDP Services
UDPStartup()

; Bind to a SOCKET
$readuser = IniReadSection("C:\Documents and Settings\Kasutaja\Desktop\Siim\scripts\Reg\reg\project\username.ini", "section3")
$readpass = IniReadSection("C:\Documents and Settings\Kasutaja\Desktop\Siim\scripts\Reg\reg\project\username.ini", "section4")
$ip = @IPAddress1
$socket = UDPBind($ip, 80)
$inifile = "username.ini"
If @error <> 0 Then Exit

While 1
    $data = UDPRecv($socket, 50)
    If $data <> "" Then
    TrayTip("Notice!", "New Account", 5, 1)
    IniWrite($inifile, "data", 0, $data)
    EndIf
    sleep(100)
WEnd

Func OnAutoItExit()
    UDPCloseSocket($socket)
    UDPShutdown()
EndFunc
The big red writing is very unwelcome. Since this is a forum for help why do you need to say that anyway?

You haven't said if the input is in your gui or not. "Another input" doesn't make sense since you haven't mentioned one to start with.

Why not look in the help file? I am frequently mystified by these sort of questions since the answers have usually been supplied in the help and most people who answer them are just looking in the help anyway.

I encourage you to learn how to find these sorts of things yourself.

If it's in your gui then Contents|Function Reference|Gui Reference|Gui Control Update ansd see which function suits.

If it's in another window which you didn't create then Contents|Function Reference|Window Management|Controls and see which function suits.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.