GDI+ Headers

oMBRa

I would use GDI+ but I cant install the SDK update, I also have searched on google but I cant find the GDI+ headers (I find only outdated ones) can anyone please give me all the GDI+ headers + the lib?

I would use GDI+ but I cant install the SDK update...

Why?

I also have searched on google but I cant find the GDI+ headers (I find only outdated ones) can anyone please give me all the GDI+ headers + the lib?

That's because there is no need for random people to distribute something that is freely available for download from Microsoft. Besides it's a violation of the SDK license as best I can tell.

Why?

due to my connection limits and other problems

That's because there is no need for random people to distribute something that is freely available for download from Microsoft. Besides it's a violation of the SDK license as best I can tell.

ok, sorry I didn't know

There is a web installer that allows a more granular choice of what gets downloaded. You're not going to be able to cherry pick just the GDI stuff but you can limit what you download to only the headers and x86 libraries. It appears the headers and libraries are only a couple hundred MB (with the Windows Server 2008 SDK). At a later time you can re-run the web installer and choose other components you may want or need. In short you don't need to download the entire DVD which makes it a much more manageable task to download.