Cannot Get any help? :(

Hello guys,

I have asked several questions but cannot seem to get any one to help me here, I am wondering why this is. Is it that my ?'s are not clear enough? People just don't know the answers? People are not here to help but to just ask for help? Am I not being clear enough? Is it the use of smilies?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Someone please end the madness :D

Tell me what I have to do get some help around here! :huh::)

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT

• Developers

Hello guys,

I have asked several questions but cannot seem to get any one to help me here, I am wondering why this is. Is it that my ?'s are not clear enough? People just don't know the answers? People are not here to help but to just ask for help? Am I not being clear enough? Is it the use of smilies?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Someone please end the madness  :D

Tell me what I have to do get some help around here! :huh:  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Think in general the help is pretty good in this forum when questions are posted that are:

- short

- clear

- show you are also trying yourself

Try it .... :(

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Think in general the help is pretty good in this forum when questions are posted that are:

- short

- clear

- show you are also trying yourself

Try it ....  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did I go wrong here then?:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9591

or

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...pic=9202&st=40#

As you can see I am trying.

Edited by Neoborn

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT

You got replies to Not Working On Bat Wait, Help me please :)

BTW, I think you intended you second link to be

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...780entry67780

As for your HotKey Choose Then .....?, I've never used Yankee Clipper or the _ispressed function; and it doesn't interest me. It's nothing personal

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

You got replies to Not Working On Bat Wait, Help me please :)

BTW, I think you intended you second link to be

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...780entry67780

As for your HotKey Choose Then .....?, I've never used Yankee Clipper or the _ispressed function; and it doesn't interest me.  It's nothing personal

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's true I did get replies to the bat wait but my end question wasn't replied to. I did intend my link to be that yes, just didn't know how to get that information but now I do. It really doesn't matter whether it's yankee clipper or anything else, this is more of a "how do I restore an application from the system tray?" than relative to a specific program that requires someone to have used it before. The _ispressed is a feature I thought would have already been thought on and integrated into this awesome program. Auto has a Gui poller but why not a Keyboard poller? I understand that this doesn't interest you and thats fine but the program does, doesn't it? and these are questions about AutoIT.

im just looked at your other posts .... people will help u MORE if u try and atleast start it/sumthing yourself and when u need help u ask, also as pointed above, u need to get straight to the point, when i look at a post which is about 20 lines long i just get bored and dont read it, and if sumone does read they misread the question, dont see it or dont understand it clearly enough and therefor must ask u again wat u want, not trying to be the bad guy but just try and get to the point quik and you will recieve faster and better help

edit: also if it is a 'big' 20 line post, restate you question again at the bottom of the post

Edited by burrup

qq

You will be able to get some good help. But it's true, it's a little hard to determine what your question "really" is. As for the first link, I think you're asking how can a user create hotkeys via AutoIt. As for the [corrected] second link, it is five pages. I'm sorry I can't wade through it. Is five pages not enough help or too much! :)

[emoticon of luv heart]

J

Edited by jdickens

If I am too verbose, just say so. You don't need to run on and on.

I have been receiving help now. I would put it down to bad ?'s. :) or no ?'s at all.