hide window and control it as hidden?

How can i control a hidden window...?

i run "control ncpa.cpl" and i had it hidden (@SW_HIDE) so

i know it's gonna be with control command some how.

But i understand i need something like window or process handle....

And something else ... i want to run another portable program but i want to hide the tray icon.

It's not an autoit program.

Please i could use some help...

the finest Blues Jazz Rock by VL and SpecKtotallynoob.com tutorials about SysAdmins NetAdmins SecAdmins

Look at functions like WinGetHandle, ControlSend and ControlCommand.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Look at functions like WinGetHandle, ControlSend and ControlCommand.

Yes i did and it works fine BUT...

i want all the upcoming windows from "control ncpa.cpl" to be hidden.....

and i have and other problem .... what about greek windows auto it does not support greek... but what i can do to control windows with greek characters?

How can i retrieve a handle from a window which auto it can't recognize????????

[CLASS:xxx] it isn't cause maybe the user has an opened "My Computer window"

Thnx bo8ster...

the finest Blues Jazz Rock by VL and SpecKtotallynoob.com tutorials about SysAdmins NetAdmins SecAdmins

Use the Auto Info tool. Every Window is registered within the OS, there are no magic windows that just appear.

Post the auto info tool results. You don't have to know greek to get handles to a window.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Use the Auto Info tool. Every Window is registered within the OS, there are no magic windows that just appear.

Post the auto info tool results. You don't have to know greek to get handles to a window.

I'm from greece so i'm writing this programm to automate a VPN connection to my clients.

The most of these people have greek windows.

My problem is ...

how to automate hiding the upcoming windows from control ncpa.cpl

AND

how can i get the handles of them while the title it's not recognized from auto it??

I thought i can do it from [class:] but if the user has already an other window opened .... ex. My computer the class will be the same with the window of Network Connections........................................

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  Network Connections
Class:  CabinetWClass
Position:   30, 207
Size:   800, 600
Style:  0x16CF0000
ExStyle:    0x00000100
Handle: 0x004403B2

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  
Instance:   
ClassnameNN:    
Advanced (Class):   
ID: 
Text:   
Position:   
Size:   
ControlClick Coords:    
Style:  
ExStyle:    
Handle: 0x000902C4

That is not easy but I do see there is a handle to the control. Using my Control Handle under mouse might be of help to handle of the control. See my sig.

If a program is launching windows it is hard to hide them because you have to get a handle to them - thus they have to appear before you can control them.

That is not easy but I do see there is a handle to the control. Using my Control Handle under mouse might be of help to handle of the control. See my sig.

If a program is launching windows it is hard to hide them because you have to get a handle to them - thus they have to appear before you can control them.

I understand....

OK! Let say we dont wan all the windows to be hidden.. but the windows title is in greek.

So we can by pass that problem with handles or classes.... how can i get the handle of window with no match in titlte.

Classes.... the class of the window is the same to another. so if i have both open or minimized blablabla PROBLEM.

What about that????

I thought that autoit has a command that runs a file and gives something to handle it.

I checked "RUn" but i have a problem with PIDs......

Any ideas?